FREE!! Dragon Force US version Sega Saturn (you help me, I help you) NEW FREE STUFF!

steveold

Guerilla Warrior
Yes, new free stuff thrown in. See the 12th post of this thread...

1. You must have paypal

2. You must agree to paypal someone, living in Australia, $225 (two-hundred and twenty-five, yes) in US currency

3. I'll pay you back 225 in a US money order in a quick time span, and also when I send it, I'll ship with that payment a US copy of DRAGON FORCE, disc only. Excellent condition.

So you make about a 30-45 dollar profit here... you pay 225, you get 225 back, and you get a game worth about 30-45 bucks (obviously, disc only, but still, one hell of a [hard-to-find] game!)

So, who wants to help me and also score a classic great Saturn game huh? PM me. US people only. Thanks.

<small>[ September 09, 2003, 10:52 PM: Message edited by: Steve ]</small>

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Steve:
1. You must have paypal

2. You must agree to paypal someone, living in Australia, $225 (two-hundred and twenty-five, yes) in US currency

3. I'll pay you back 225 in a US money order in a quick time span, and also when I send it, I'll ship with that payment a US copy of DRAGON FORCE, disc only. Excellent condition.

So you make about a 30-45 dollar profit here... you pay 225, you get 225 back, and you get a game worth about 30-45 bucks (obviously, disc only, but still, one hell of a [hard-to-find] game!)

So, who wants to help me and also score a classic great Saturn game huh? PM me. US people only. Thanks.
spock

Sounds remarkably similar to one of those african bank fund transfer scams. Do you have a new profession steve?

steveold

Guerilla Warrior
Lagduf:
Steve:
1. You must have paypal

spock

Sounds remarkably similar to one of those african bank fund transfer scams. Do you have a new profession steve?
Nope, no new profession for me... just... I'm sitting on the FREAKING score of the century... that's all. wink

But I assure anyone who reads this I'm a clean-cut honest guy who would NEVER scam anyone over this or anything for that matter.

Anyway, offer is still open, though someone I know off here is being really generous and it looks like he has a good shot at helping me out.

Once things settle, I'll post back here with the fruits of my labor, and share stories with y'all my catch.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
if i had paypal and $225 steve, i'd do it.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Daklighterx:
What's the score, Steve? :D
Haha 'Yeah uh I'm paying for my buddy Steve, he says go ahead and send it to the address listed in the Paypal info. He can pick it up from me....' :p

Damn though Steve, I'd do it if I had any money in my Paypal account. I'm sure someone here is willing.

Soniku

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
You got a PM.

Edit: Sig test.

<small>[ September 11, 2003, 03:13 PM: Message edited by: Soniku17 ]</small>

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Steve:
Lagduf:
Steve:
1. You must have paypal

spock

Nope, no new profession for me... just... I'm sitting on the FREAKING score of the century... that's all. wink

But I assure anyone who reads this I'm a clean-cut honest guy who would NEVER scam anyone over this or anything for that matter.

Anyway, offer is still open, though someone I know off here is being really generous and it looks like he has a good shot at helping me out.

Once things settle, I'll post back here with the fruits of my labor, and share stories with y'all my catch.
Good luck with getting someone to paypal you that money. I only wish i had paypal and $225 to help you out. I don't think you would ever scam anyone, as i was just kidding in my first post but im sure you knew that. Anyway can't wait to hear the rest of this story.

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
I can vouch for Steve... aside from being a super guy, he actually had a friend of his Paypal me once for him, everything worked out fine with no hassles whatsoever.

CapcomFanConverted

Galford's Armourer
tsukaesugi:
I can vouch for Steve... aside from being a super guy, he actually had a friend of his Paypal me once for him, everything worked out fine with no hassles whatsoever.
I, too, can vouch for him. Nice guy around here, nobody's had problems with him. Looks like you're all missing a once in a lifetime deal.

steveold

Guerilla Warrior
Appreciate the kind words, Tsuka and Capcom. Likewise to you!

Well, currently I got two neo members here who *might* be able to help me, but no guarantees. I'm still accepting offers, so if you fancy, shoot me a PM.

I can't wait to tell this story. It has it all. Drama, a 2 year hunt, an ETERNAL NEMESIS, hehe, and of course, the thrill of the steal!

It's like Homer Simpson vs. Ned Flanders in that one old Dead Putting Society episode... sorry, been watching a little too much Simpsons DVD... not really a good analogy... wink

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I've done this with Steve and he paid me back very quickly. Great guy.

steveold

Guerilla Warrior
One last desperate pitch...

In addition to paying you back $225, not only will I give you for free a US copy of Dragon Force but I'm also unloading my 1994 EGM collection on you. Here is the rundown:

I still got the side issues thrown in, like 1994 Game Guide, Role Playing Adventure games guide, 94 Sports guide, SEGA FORCE, etc.

The issues are from January 1994 to December 1994 as I have said (numbers 54 to 65). Each issue has been read but all are intact. 91.6% of the issues are in great condition (11 outta 12). I took great care of them and some you will think I never even skimmed through.

Following is a brief breakdown of what is in each issue.

JANUARY 1994
Cover: Mortal Kombat II
Condition: Very good

FEBRUARY 1994
Cover: NBA Jam
Features: Sonic 3
Condition: Excellent w/mailing label

MARCH 1994
Cover: Star Trek
Features: Aladdin GG, Fatal Fury 2, Mortal Kombat II
Condition: Very Good

APRIL 1994
Cover: Beavis and Butthead
Features: Mortal Kombat II, Streets of Rage 3
Condition: Excellent

MAY 1994
Cover: Super Street FIghter 2 Turbo
Features: Mortal Kombat II, Fighters History, VIrtua Fighter
Condition: Poor (has tears, creases, dogears)

JUNE 1994
Cover: Virtua Fighter
Features: Double Dragon 5, Fatal Fury Special, Power Rangers
Condition: Very good

JULY 1994
Cover: Mortal Kombat II
Features: Contra 5, Samurai Shodown

AUGUST 1994
Cover: Super Return of the Jedi
Features: Mask, Megaman X2, Donkey Kong Country

SEPTEMBER 1994
Cover: Primal Rage
Features: Viewpoint, X-Men, Jurassic Park 2

OCTOBER 1994
Cover: Donkey Kong Country
Features: Final Fantasy 3, Samurai Shodown, King of Fighter 94

NOVEMBER 1994
Cover: Doom (Sega 32X)
Features: Mortal Kombat II, Wolverine, Clay Fighter 2
Note. Over 380 pages!

DECEMBER 1994
Cover: X-Men (Capcom)
Features: Megaman X2, Wolverine, Eternal Champions CD
Note: Over 400 pages!

I'm willing to let this hard-to-find and precious video game past memorabilia go for free if you are willing to find a place in your heart to help me out. These were the good old days of EGM, with a cast of high professionals such as Steve Harris, ED SEMRAD!, and the legendary Sushi-X.

Please help a brother out.

Dragon Force and 12 great old-school EGM issues. I'm willing to let these babies go to a good-willed home.