Found 3 Abandoned Versus City Cabinets - Need Advice

NEgO MANIAC

Sieger's Squire
15 Year Member
I found 3 of these cabinets sitting out behind a building. They look like they have been there at least a year, if not longer. The metal control panels and sticks are shot, but the cabinet is plastic so it should be good. My guess is the tubes are fine as long as they are not cracked, but the chassis could be corroded beyond use. I have no knowledge on these and with the entire unit being as large as they are, they will not fit in my car. Can the 2 cabinets be split? Any instructions out there? I'd like to save these or at least make a good unit, just don't know how to get these home.

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
You are in Okinowa?! Take it to LukeMorse1.

/s

Nice find there though...

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
My question is, have you asked the people who own that property about them? Or are you just going to take them?

brad808

n00b
They cannot be easily or properly split. The base is one solid unit. Every other part easily separates.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Did you look inside to see if there were any boards?

NEgO MANIAC

Sieger's Squire
15 Year Member
I planning on checking in with the business there. They’ve been outside so long, I am not sure if the insides are toast. I’ll probably drill out some locks to see how bad the corrosion is. I’m in no hurry, they have been there fo a long time. I hope some of the monitors are good. I have a line on a $50 Astro with no tube.