format suggestion

I've been hooked back on my Neo for hours a day last couple days .. again ! feels great with all this rain and bullshit. so I have noticed there's very little talk about gameplay on here .. and I've got a suggetsion for the forum format. On other sites that I'm on we have a thread that goes on for pages on each specific subject. .for example spaghetti western board, we've got threads for

Any Gun Can Play (Enzo G. Castellari, 1976)
Apache Kid (Bruno Mattei, 1986)
Ben and Charlie (Michele Lupo, 1972)

where people sign in and talk about this specific movie.. their thoughts and feelings. They watched it/ they want to watch it / they gave it 2 stars / what DVD release is better etc etc.

so my proposition is we have a thread for EACH game and let the threads get long and crazy.. newbs can come in and check out what people are talking about for the game they are curious about. Also I can put down the controller after playing Last Resort for 2 solid hours and chime in "Last Resort rules!!! I love it!! " or even questions : "why does it say ICE on top of the screen?" type of posts.. I think it'd be awesome and it's a format that promotes more talk about the actual games on our machines here you know?

Last Resort (SNK, 1992)
Shock Troopers (Saurus, 1997)
Zupapa! (Face, 2001)

thoughts ?

Last edited: