For those addicted to online games...

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
1. We admitted we were powerless over on-line gaming, and that our lives have become unmanageable.

2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.

3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.

4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.

5. Admitted to God, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.

6. Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.

7. Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.

8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.

9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure, them or others.

10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.

11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.

12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to other compulsive on-line gamers and to practice these principles in all our affairs

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAH!

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAH!

Fags!

P.S. Ben Stein (yes, THAT ben Stein) has a son who was in rehab for this.

Orochi Iori Y

Frenzy Football Player
I was pretty surprised that anything like this existed... :loco: I guess the creator of the organization is the mother of that kid who killed himself over EverCrack.

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
it's just a cut and paste job of AA's 12 step program.

wonder if they meet in person or over the net :tickled:

Vincent Volaju

Cheng's Errand Boy
It's stuff like this that makes me think the Internet is the worst place in the world.

Well, that and the Eels video.

K_Dash

Zero's Tailor
Shawn, if your reading this, then you definately need to join this. Your level 60 mage is proof of that.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
K_Dash said:
Shawn, if your reading this, then you definately need to join this. Your level 60 mage is proof of that.

Not to mention a complete lack of customer support.

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
Ergh. I'm not sure online gaming is addictive, but dungeon hackers and fight games are.

I don't think I've put in any amount of online gaming time equal to my offline PSO time + my KOF time. Actually, I'm sure I haven't.

300+ offline hours on PSO alone, I needed help there. Then I add in the total time I played any Gauntlet game. Then add my Diablo II hours in. Then add in Never Winter. Argh.... Online gaming can have addicts, but I think my offline gaming has it beat by years and years.

Last edited:

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Is a laevel 60 mage ranking that high/impressive in the WOW "community"?
I know nothing about online RPG's.

K_Dash

Zero's Tailor
ORPHEUS said:
Is a laevel 60 mage ranking that high/impressive in the WOW "community"?
I know nothing about online RPG's.

Level 60 is the level cap in the game, so yeah, its sort of gives you a big tymer status. Although its a bitch to level that high since your mostly done with the game when your around level 50-55.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Ha! FFXI's lvl cap is 75, and it takes much longer to get there than WoW.

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
Only MMORPG I have played is Star Wars Galaxies and I quit that after the free month. It looks like the changes they made are good now.