For Sale- A Playstation Hori Fighting Stick(I have pics of the joystick!)New Price!

Violent Ken

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
-LOOK -----Alright, boys and girls the price is at $65. Good quality cheaper than a X-arcade but better quality. Trust me guys this joystick is awesome. Moves come out like nothing, its the japanese design.

Yes, hopefully you read right. I have a Playstation Hori Stick for sale. In it in awesome shape and it is perfect for fighting game aficionados. It works on Playstaion 2 system and games also. I fyou are looking for a cheaper alternative to a X-Arcade than this is it. I fucking quality it is perfect and it freaking onwz.

Now for a description it has a small japanese round stick. That is how the japanese pros play. Also you your select button, start button, Mode button, Stick option button, and of course the joystick. Also the the buttons are arranged in this order

L1 Square Triangle R1

L2 X------- Circle R2

L3 R3

Maybe that helps. I have a picture if you are interested. Also I would appreciate something letting me use some space to host my picture if possible. I have no where to host my picture of the Hori stick. I would be extremely grateful.

Please, ask for Picture of the Hori stick if you want it. Also I accept all reasonable offers. Money order only, and only in the U.S.

Last edited:

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
are you in the US or UK? you location says UK but you say Money Order in US only in your description?

Also send me the Pic i will host it for you! neodragon@planetshogo.com

The pics were HUGE! so i resized them!

MyStick2.jpg

buttons.jpg

Last edited:

Violent Ken

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in Chicago, I just put U.K for the hell of it. I am not even british..:p But thanks man, I'll send you the two pics that I want hosted. I appreciate you offering.

Violent Ken

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank You and sorry for the big file size. As you can see folks it is a awesome quality stick!

abdul

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
will the stick work with usa ps1 games like sf alpha 3 and kof 99?

Violent Ken

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Absolutely, it will work with ALL PSOne games and PS2 games. USA or Japanes games both work fine on this awesome stick.