Fntastic is dead

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
The-Day-Before-1200x750.jpg

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
the day before what? closing your scam game publishing studio?

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I dont know any of the background, but this game was showing up in my feeds everywhere. Seemed like a hit. Or, they overpaid a bunch of influencers to play the game... Probably the latter.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I dont know any of the background, but this game was showing up in my feeds everywhere. Seemed like a hit. Or, they overpaid a bunch of influencers to play the game... Probably the latter.
basically its an asset flip, someone even made a list of all the asset the company bought and put in their game, unchanged. its also bad.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member

It was apparent it was an asset flip scam from the first trailer two years ago. I think they did one last push this month to take the money and run.

The trailer was in many cases a series of scenes ripped shot for shot from other games and movies (seriously shots from CoD, the division, I am legend) just done in their game.

There was a lot of info revealed after that first trailer indicating this most likely would never come to fruition.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
what did the investors say when they found out they done their dough? FNSHIT!