Final Fight: Tips & Strategy, with Commentary.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I didn't even think a 1 cc was possible, the video blew my mind.

XeroShinobi

Rugal's Thug
I wasn't trying to put down the run, just pointing out that it isn't ground-breaking. The video also has useful commentary for people trying to get better that a lot of the other one credit/no death runs don't have.

Again, I'm not sure if there is a legit no-damage run of Final Fight arcade or not, but there are in fact plenty of legit no-death runs.

I have 1cc'd Final Fight in the past on the Sega CD, but I'm not a huge fan of game, so I haven't bothered putting any real time into it. I greatly prefer Streets of Rage, particularly 2.

The first Final Fight doesn't have very complicated AI. The difficulty lies in a relative lack of invincibility frames compared to other beat-em-ups.

While I don't have any Final Fight videos recorded, nor do I plan on making any, I do have a few old parameter speed runs on YouTube for games like Gunstar Heroes and Streets of Rage.

Last edited:

moonwhistle

Tung's Hair Stylist
I wasn't trying to put down the run, just pointing out that it isn't ground-breaking. The video also has useful commentary for people trying to get better that a lot of the other one credit/no death runs don't have.

Again, I'm not sure if there is a legit no-damage run of Final Fight arcade or not, but there are in fact plenty of legit no-death runs.

I have 1cc'd Final Fight in the past on the Sega CD, but I'm not a huge fan of game, so I haven't bothered putting any real time into it. I greatly prefer Streets of Rage, particularly 2.

The first Final Fight doesn't have very complicated AI. The difficulty lies in a relative lack of invincibility frames compared to other beat-em-ups.

While I don't have any Final Fight videos recorded, nor do I plan on making any, I do have a few old parameter speed runs on YouTube for games like Gunstar Heroes and Streets of Rage.

:thevt: