Final Fantasy XI

I've been playing this game off and on since 2003. Started up again last month and it's changed a lot since I last played. It's more casual based now and I think thats a good thing since I don't have as much time to play it as I did in school. So just wondering if anyone else plays it on here. I'm on Ramuh server which is being merged with bahamut in a few days. My character name is Soulfire.

KB_Kaabii

n00b
I remember being on FFXI around '06-'08, was a tough time to play when only the hardcore could get the good stuff. Never got my black belt for MNK to this day. :(

Clessy

Banned
Im honestly suprises they're trying to keep 11 and 14 running. Then again 14 is a misserable failure. Im sure they'd already looking to push 11 away had 14 of not been one of the worst mmo's to date.

Geralds

Kula's Candy
I remember being on FFXI around '06-'08, was a tough time to play when only the hardcore could get the good stuff. Never got my black belt for MNK to this day. :(

Lol you relise they made getting black belt easier now no more 24+ spawn nms. Only way to get it no is threw the ksnm 99 having almost ever job 90 i understand how much frustration getting that item is.

Lol i still play this game im probaly never going to quit till the game dies lol. After sqaure enix released 14 iv just lost all hope for them.

Last edited:

KB_Kaabii

n00b
I left XI after the the Shantotto mini-expansion was released. At that point It was getting really boring for me. Nothing but Dynamis, Sea NMs, and Einherjar with Limbus happening infrequently. Shame cause I liked Limbus. They all sucked really :P Too much effort and little return. Was thinking of going back when Abyssea was released but I think all my LSmates left so eh.

BinGhanem

n00b
Hi my name is Simple and I'm from Bahamut ... lol

I still play FFXI, I take more breaks now, many of my friends quit, but my gf still plays the game so I like farming and stuff with her. /tell {Hello} in game if you are from bahamut :)

babu990

n00b

Nice to know about you guys.
Now need some favoure: Can anyone tell me what requirement to get a gaming PC.
waiting for reply

Aonghus

n00b
Well I have been playing Classic Final Fantasy XI for many years and still playing because it is lovely game for me . I really enjoy to play it . It is indeed an awesome game .