Fighting game backgrounds, animated

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
ss5_17.gif

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
These gifs have always blown my mind, if anyone has an Idea of how to blow these up to 4 times their normal size (basically make every pixel a 4x4 block of pixels so you wouldn't lose any sharpness) ESPECIALLY the last blade ones so they'd be big enough to use as wallpaper.. omg I would probably cry actual tears and never use any other wallpapers ever again..

Last edited:

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Bad News Bump, the site that I've been getting all of the images I have posted from has been down for about 2 weeks now:( Kazuki Dash originally linked it in this post:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...nds-animated&p=3370066&viewfull=1#post3370066

I've been searching around trying to find the backgrounds, but I'm not really turning up anything. This thread always made me realize that I never had time to sit back and enjoy all this beautiful art while I was playing or watching others play.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
if anyone knows where to find Capcom vs SNK (part 1) backgrounds and could let me know, I'd gladly trade you in sexual favors that would even impress Rot;)

Paiku

Crazed MVS Addict
Funny thing I just watched that movie the other day and thought the same :)

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
just realized I haven't seen that movie in like 17 years! wow.

Normdog

Kula's Diamond
10 Year Member
Funny thing I just watched that movie the other day and thought the same :)

I just saw the movie recently too. Once I saw that final battle and the fire in the background, I realized it looked like one of the background stages in this thread :)

just realized I haven't seen that movie in like 17 years! wow.

You should definitely check out NS sometime. It’s still a good watch. Seventeen years is a long time man!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Not sure if these have been posted but I like them!

Kof96womenbg.gif

Kof95chinabg.gif

Lb2forestofforgetfulnessbg.gif

Re7uN.gif

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
You should definitely check out NS sometime. It’s still a good watch. Seventeen years is a long time man!

yeah first time I saw it, I was in Middle School, the internet didn't exist and anime was pretty new and scarce stateside, that movie blew me away!

lachlan, great post. thx for helping me keep the lights on in here:)

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I can't find any, feel free to look around and post if you find some. I'm dying to find Capcom vs SNK backgrounds, not part 2 though.

Part 2 has 3 good stages I think, the osaka stadium, the osaka rooftop and then the burning buildings with omega rugal or shin akuma. Other than that the only thing that comes close to good is the desert and aomori.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Part 2 has 3 good stages I think, the osaka stadium, the osaka rooftop and then the burning buildings with omega rugal or shin akuma. Other than that the only thing that comes close to good is the desert and aomori.

I'm not actually against the stages in CvS2, I like several of them, but I prefer full 2D backgrounds to the semi 2.5D of part 2. I liked Kinderdijk alot:) Also, every search I've done for capcom vs snk backgrounds ONLY turns up part 2 results:(

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Bad News Bump, the site that I've been getting all of the images I have posted from has been down for about 2 weeks now:( Kazuki Dash originally linked it in this post:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...nds-animated&p=3370066&viewfull=1#post3370066

I've been searching around trying to find the backgrounds, but I'm not really turning up anything. This thread always made me realize that I never had time to sit back and enjoy all this beautiful art while I was playing or watching others play.

God no:crying:

No one here took the time out to download ALL the gif. It was coming up on my list of things to handle but here we are.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
God no:crying:

No one here took the time out to download ALL the gif. It was coming up on my list of things to handle but here we are.

I didn't get around to it in time:( The SNK wiki is where I've been getting them lately, they actually have several that weren't on the original site, but with the first site down, I can't find (animated) capcom backgrounds anywhere. pretty bummed about that.