Few things, modded genesis, 5200 games, some odd foreign items

Spazmonkey

Another Striker
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Modded genesis, $60 shipped! Will trade for game and watch, other stuff too

Title won't update, but it is cheaper now!

I've got a few things to sell off here, just a note, shipping isn't included for anything, except the genesis

Starting with the Genesis. It looks real nice, I put in a nice bright blue LED, put in the typical region switches, 50/60hz and then jap/eng switches. Also, on the back I have installed the normal RCA jacks, and performed an s-video mod. Cart slot is filed too. Some pics of the console, and of the picture quality with s-video as compared to composite. I'm asking $60, with no cords included. I have tons of controllers and power adapters around though, so if you need them, let me know.

IMG_2346.jpg

IMG_2349.jpg

IMG_2350.jpg

Konsolen%20Sales

IMG_2351.jpg

Composite video:
IMG_1730.jpg

S-video:
IMG_1729.jpg

Notice the text is sort of smeared in the composite one, and the city sort of blends in, and how in the left corner, the s-video actually lets you see that those are donald duck heads.

Next we have some 5200 games. Centipede, Q-bert, Football, Soccer, Pac-man, and Star Raiders in the Shrink Wrap still. It has been opened at the top, but everything is still pristine inside, even the controller overlays haven't been punched out. I'm asking $10. I found baseball the other day, so I'm throwing that in at no extra charge.

IMG_2345.jpg

Last up is a german pong console. I never got it to work, combination of my TV not liking PAL, and not being able to even plug the damn thing into the TV, it has an odd shaped end jack. Has a power adapter and everything, but I will also not offer a warranty on this one as well. I purchased it working from an Austrian collector. Asking $20.

IMG_2354.jpg

I found a cart for the Watara Supervision, it's called Alien, so that's $7. Again, a small disclaimer since I have never owned a supervision.

Last edited:

Spazmonkey

Another Striker
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Yes, I still have it, the price is in the listing of items, $50, plus whatever shipping is going to be.

Spazmonkey

Another Striker
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Bump, still have it. Believe it or not, I just want to buy my last textbook. God awful french, although saying that might scare away buyers.