FEDEX strikes again with little to no fanfare

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
A driver who will not be identified dumped over four hundred parcels in a ravine somewhere in Alabama....
It appears these guys don't have checks and balances in place...
This is a problem that should have been tracked by the company as to what the driver did with the parcels after receiving numerous complaints but they don't care and if you've ever had them lose one of your parcels you can relate.
BB

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Fedex lost two out of four packages that Comcast sent me... with equipment... that was fun.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
What I'm gathering is that employees can just steal your parcel or do whatever they want with them under zero consequence.
If you can avoid using them,do it.
BB

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
What I'm gathering is that employees can just steal your parcel or do whatever they want with them under zero consequence.
If you can avoid using them,do it.
BB
People can drive their car on the sidewalk if they pleased.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
The one thing we know is that this is somehow the fault of the libs. Fuck they're doing a good job of hiding it this time, though.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
We just had a package from Adidas show up and underneath the shoe box were 2 iPhone 13 boxes, I say boxes because they were empty besides the charge cable. If you flip the box over you’ll find a tear about the right size of a phone box to slide into…hmm what could have happened there?
Some Indian guy in Indianapolis is missing some new phones. I assume insurance will take care of it but I do plan to call FedEx and tell them what I found and maybe they can figure out what facility both packages were at for this t happen.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
I've seen a lot of tweets lately about cell theft in particular at FedEx lately

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
If you've got a problem then why don't you go pick up the thing you bought instead of fedex?. Unbelievable some people with their first world problems. I mean Big Bear here has the cheek to complain about a poorly paid driver dumping his packages into a ravine. What else was he to do? burn them? that takes too long big bear!

I really don't know what your problem is.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
I bought a System 246 off ebay 2 weeks ago that was supposedly delivered by Fedex but I never received it. Tracking stated package was dropped in the mail room. When I opened a case with Fedex the driver changed his story and said he dropped it in front of my door. In the end I never got my item and had to open a case with my CC company.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
FedEx, and UPS and USPS, usually do right by me. I more often have problems with the individuals or companies that I purchase the items from. The FedEx guy (I LOVE that they deliver on Sundays & holidays) wasn't too happy that I refused one of my 4 packages today (it was a duplicate item from an order that I cancelled, but, the seller sent it anyway, even though I repeatedly contacted them and asked them not to), but he took it back.

Dumping packages in a ravine is horrid...what if that was some of my Chinese LEGOs?

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I bought a System 246 off ebay 2 weeks ago that was supposedly delivered by Fedex but I never received it. Tracking stated package was dropped in the mail room. When I opened a case with Fedex the driver changed his story and said he dropped it in front of my door. In the end I never got my item and had to open a case with my CC company.
They are sooo full of sh8t!! That tracking # breeds a false sense of security when it's really meaningless..I mean, when a driver feeels like he or she can just dump over four hundred parcels into a ravine without consequence,that's pretty damning... AVOID THESE MOFO's like the plague if you can or the item is of little value & can be easily replaced .
BB

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Don't forget that UPS somehow lost Tucker Carlson's damning evidence on Hunter Biden.
They don't call it POLITICAL THEATRE for nothing,also referred to as Hollywood for ugly people....
bottom line....TWO DOGS,same master....
BB

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Big Bear so mad but so scare to swear! Sh!!!!t!

@M

20 Year Member
FedEx brought back that package I refused the next day again. I refused it once more and told them to send it back to the sender. The driver told me he put a refused sticker on it the previous day, but, "it just goes back into our system and comes back to you again." Bullshit. I called their customer service, spoke to a woman with an accent that I could barely understand, and she wasn't being helpful either, but, then, when I asked to speak to her supervisor, the problem magically got fixed and, according to the tracking, and FedEx not stopping at my house today, said parcel is finally going back to where it came from. I don't anger easily, but trying to deliver a package to me again, after I refused it once, in person, will do it.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Has anyone here met big bear?

@M

20 Year Member
I believe that Andy Bogard, Chin Gentsai, Mai Shiranui, Kim Kapwhan, Terry Bogard, Joe Higashi & Tung Fu Rue have all met him in person and can vouch for him being a very good, and very big, Australian dude with an interesting haircut.