Fatal Fury Special Players: Post Your GTs

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonus Kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!

Bonus Kun rocks faces, folks.

Wassappening!?!

BONUS%20KUN%20COSPLAY.jpg

Last edited:

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Lol Heya Bill, How have you and the missus been? I hadn't talked to you in forever and a day.

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
BonusKun said:
Lol Heya Bill, How have you and the missus been? I hadn't talked to you in forever and a day.

We are well for the most part, though she recently has been having some health issues. How be ye?

I tried to add you to my friends list on live. Hit up Billkwando with a FR plz. ;)

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Man I don't even have an Xbox much less a 360. I thought about getting one but I never saw myself getting into any games on it.

Most of my time is spent on ffxi or playing my Neo*Geo. Did you still have anything left of your old site?

I remember that retarded arguement Dion got into with you over those SNK approved "Corrected" inserts he tried to pass off.

God he was such a fucking cum guzzler...

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
BonusKun said:
Man I don't even have an Xbox much less a 360. I thought about getting one but I never saw myself getting into any games on it.

Most of my time is spent on ffxi or playing my Neo*Geo. Did you still have anything left of your old site?

I remember that retarded arguement Dion got into with you over those SNK approved "Corrected" inserts he tried to pass off.

God he was such a fucking cum guzzler...

Those fucking assholes at crosswinds have it blocked on the wayback machine (archive.org) with robots.txt. I saved all the pages to my comp at home before it was blocked.
http://web.archive.org/web/20011010210022/http://www.crosswinds.net/~billkwando/fakeindex.html

What's funny is the forum is still up if I could find the link.

You need to get a 360 and get on PSU. We'll mail you a copy. ;)

Last edited:

KzerXtreme

n00b
Do you guys still play this? I played earlier today and got wrecked by a Japanese player. I confess I'm not great at FFS, but I think it would be cool for the Neo community to play more of these online Xbox Arcade versions of Neo games.

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
KzerXtreme said:
Do you guys still play this? I played earlier today and got wrecked by a Japanese player. I confess I'm not great at FFS, but I think it would be cool for the Neo community to play more of these online Xbox Arcade versions of Neo games.

Oh yeah, I love this game. I don't usually sit on it and look for matches (cos so few people are on), but I'll play with anybody. :)

Send me a thingy and I'll join, unless I'm up to my neck in monsters on Phantasy Star Universe.

A few of us forumers play this.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
OK I have a 360 now and plan on downloading this. Who all still plays regularly so I can add them?

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Just got a live account together and all that jazz. My gamer tag is now Esaka Kyo - Look for me on Fatal Fury Special! I don't play with a headset so don't bother trying to talk to me.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Thanks man, just got your request. When you wanna get down in some FFS? I'm about to go buy some points to unlock the full game here in a few.

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
You can add me! ;)

Bummer you don't use a headset. Socialize, yo! :tickled:

GT: Billkwando

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Added.

and thanks for the games MilkMan. I had a lot of fun, and some of it was pretty comical with me trying to force stuff out with this xbox pad.

MilkManX

I Love Frames!,
Wes said:
Added.

and thanks for the games MilkMan. I had a lot of fun, and some of it was pretty comical with me trying to force stuff out with this xbox pad.

Uhhh shit. If that was with a pad then I am in serious trouble when you get a stick lol.

Get a headset yo! It makes it more fun.

JammaGuy

Previously I-d-o-s-k-8
I just downloaded this game, so can I bring this thread back to life and play people?

GT: DalllaBill

-idosk8

talks2wall

Host for Orochi
Just got me a 360 and downloaded the demo. Will be buying it shortly. Do you guys actually use the D-pad or you all bought sticks? I can't imagine using the regular controller with any success. Any joystick recommendations?

Gonna need to practice though; it's been a while since I played an old school Fatal Fury game.