Fatal Fury Special, 1 player, Terry vs. A.I. Strats, level 4

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
I was busting some ass against the Fatal Fury Special A.I. on difficulty level 4. I made some notes on how to beat some of the characters. I was playing with Terry.

These are just notes I jotted down to help me on my ultimate goal: Beat Fatal Fury Special on Level 8. I died so many times on Billy Kane that I gave up, accepted temporary defeat and live to fight another day. Jubei took me FOREVER to beat... he's a nasty nasty character... might as well pick him first next time to get him out of the way.

If anyone out there can try these out, or add their own vs. A.I. strats please reply! Esp. how to defeat Billy Kane and the bosses. Who has beaten this on level 8?? I have a feeling once this gets re-released on Xbox360 there will be all sorts of useful guides.

Terry vs. ~~~~~~ Strats! Here we go:

Andy - Crack shoot with D, then low D, block repeat...

Mai - Anything works

Duck - Low jabs into rising tackle, Low D

Terry - Jump in D, combo. Walk up to him then do Low D before he can attack

Big Bear - Turtle him like CRAZY, his double leg lunging kick can allow you to throw him after you block

Joe - Turtle Spam Low D, Walk up to him quickly duck and Low D

Tung - Turtle, keep him from throwing you with low D, then rising tackle him, just be patient, he will jump on you

Jubei - crouch walk towards him, then hit em as he comes in for grabs. Also if you’re going to jump use punches, Jubei can’t grab you as easily

Kim - D, spam all sorts of D

Cheng - Crack Shoot (C or D), then low D / jump in B, low D

Last edited:

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
PUNJABEE said:
I always thought it was "Crack shoe"?

Yeah, I had to actually look on gamefaqs to figure out what he was saying. I was just labeling it bicycle kick on my original notes... but I thought that sounded a little lame.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
crack shoe? wtf its crack shot, always has been

lol

with andy, forward + D works fine, just time it.

f+D, ... f+D , if he's in the air, f+D , etc till dead

works with duck too sometimes.. :(