Faselei manual

gobie73

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hiya,

I am looking for a Faselei manual if anyone out there has a spare (or even in pdf format will do!!)

Cheers

Simon

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Rating - 100%
196   0   1
The american English one does not exist, it was never produced as far as we can tell, because if one had you would have seen some semblance of it somewhere in a collector's hands. You can get ahold of an UK English one, but loose ones are probably hard to find because it's probably likely to be in some collector's hands complete with cartridge and hard snaplock case.

gobie73

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im after the UK version, I managed to buy a faselei game and clamshell seperately, just need the instructions to make it complete. Any rough idea on value for a mint complete UK Faselei??

Simon

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Faselei!

Hi there!

As a keen collector of UK NGPC games I think I can help.

On eGay UK a mint NGPC Uk Faselei should cost you between £45-£60.

However, I've noticed recently that the eBay prices on the UK auctions have gone to hell... a Metal Slug 2 went for £111 the other day... a copy of Evolution went for £92 etc..

Faselei comes on regular enopugh and shouldn't cost you more than £50 but you never know...

HOWEVER, try auctions from abroad... they always seem to be better value for money...

I hope this helps matey!

gobie73

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jesus, If i find a manual i might consider selling my copy!!! I buy most of my games from US sellers on ebay as it works out way cheaper than buying here even with postage on top. I got my cart only Faselei for $18 including shipping.

Simon

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Bargains are where you find them...

Faselei's aren't as rare as people think.

However, a full UK version will consistantly sell for the price above.

Well, I'm gonna stop bumping this thread now. If you require any info or help then just pm me man.

btw. Bargains are where you find them man.

btw2. good luck with finding a Faselei Manual matey... you'll prob need A LOT of it;)

gobie73

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know i'm gonna need tons of luck but if anyone can supply me with a pdf i would be eternally grateful.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Whats a pdf?

As the title suggests... I can do photocopies and stuff...