Fall Break = Neo Candy Cab MVS style (hopefully)

tsumake

New Challenger
I'm so excited!

Fall Break's coming up real soon, and when I get home I'll hopefull be getting a Neo Cab! I mentioned this on an earlier post, but It has a 27" screen w/three games (MS, MSX, and LB). Plus, out of sheer enthusiasm, I bought Shock Troopers 2nd squad! I really hope I get this baby. I've emailed the guy numerous times in terms of questions, and the unit seems super-solid. I just hope this guy hasn't gone off and sold the system to someone else! Again, I'm just venting enthusiasm and joy! BTW...if for some reason I DON'T get the MVS (please God, no!) what can I do with Shock Troopers 2? I don't have an AES or phantom-1 converter(and don't want one right now - RGB's the way to go!). Ah, mebbe I'll just hold onto it in such a circumstance. Who knows? I feel sort of silly being in this forum even though I don't have an AES or MVS system at the moment! For me, the Neo-Geo was always the "rich kid's toy." Now, I'm finally going to get one!

Galford Forever

Krizalids Fashion Designer
Congrats man! Neo Cabs are awesome :) . I love mine to death. You'll definitely have fun with it, and the games are pretty cheap too.

Aristan21

Crazed MVS Addict
Wow, calm down....breath....breath....Lol. I'm just messing with you I remember when I got my candy cab I think I did cart wheels. :D

Galford Forever

Krizalids Fashion Designer
Originally posted by Aristan21:
<strong>Wow, calm down....breath....breath....Lol. I'm just messing with you I remember when I got my candy cab I think I did cart wheels. :D </strong><hr></blockquote>

Wasn't it you that I bought the cab off of???? Or was that someone else....