madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Last edited:

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Awesome.

Maybe now that movie of Asa Akira getting plowed by Mandingo that I keep trying to pound it to will stop pausing every 20 seconds.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
What do you mean by that logic;)

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Really doesn't help with the Nintendo gamer being a virgin manchild.

(Still buying this game when I get paid though)
Calls Nintendo fans virgin manchildren, spends his paycheck on a Nintendo game.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Calls Nintendo fans virgin manchildren, spends his paycheck on a Nintendo game.
Yes. That was a generalisation and a oxymoron.

What I probably should have said is this story does not help with the image that alot of adult Nintendo fans still live in their parents basements. Which could actually be darwinism in action.

(BotW rocks btw. Snapped and got it today.. I'm going to look up some Zelda tentacle pr0n when I'm back at ma & pas.)

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
I wasn't going to buy this game, and then I tried it out.... So good. I went all over Dubuque, where I live, and I couldn't find it anywhere (Wii U version). Found it cheaper on Amazon anyway.

I'm starting to get deadly at the combat trials. This is the game I wish OoT had been.

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
This is nothing new it always happens when hugely anticipated games come out. Skyrim, fallout and others have caused the same thing.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
It's one of the easiest clickbait headlines out there for writers. When Destiny 2, RDR 2 etc come out the same story will be regurgitated.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Zelda OoT was good but I felt that my interest in the series died with that game. In fact my interest in anything on the Nintendo, I think I got a playstation that year :keke:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Zelda OoT was good but I felt that my interest in the series died with that game. In fact my interest in anything on the Nintendo, I think I got a playstation that year :keke:

tried Wind Waker, hated it, quit after that. OoT is greatest of all time but tbh i probbaly wouldn't enjoy it now? yeah

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Why, spend all of your dole on skag again?

It's more to curb my spending.

Anyway, got it yesterday regardless. (Gift, from the dole office)

It is fucking awesome. I can't believe Nintendo actually did it but this is a game that takes notice of what else has been going on in the videogame industry outside Japan.

It feels like a cutesy friendly skyrim/witcher game, but actually its unforgiving and tricky if you push the limits. AKA It's fucking brilliant. If only they had this 2 years ago maybe the Wii U wouldn't have tanked so hard. Oh well, least the Switch has a kilker launch title.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
If only they had this 2 years ago maybe the Wii U wouldn't have tanked so hard. Oh well, least the Switch has a kilker launch title.

Nah. Nothing could've saved the Wii U. The name itself was the worst part, confusing people as to whether it was an add-on or the successor.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Nah. Nothing could've saved the Wii U. The name itself was the worst part, confusing people as to whether it was an add-on or the successor.

Just like all the people who were confused if the Super Nintendo was an add-on for the original Nintendo.

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
It feels like a cutesy friendly skyrim/witcher game, but actually its unforgiving and tricky if you push the limits. AKA It's fucking brilliant.

Yeah, once you get the glider you can go anywhere, but it's not really a good idea. I just decided to randomly go Northwest from the plateau instead of east, and the game brutally showed me why that was a bad idea. Same thing with getting too close to Hyrule castle, it was crawling with guardians and my weapons couldn't even put a scratch in them. It reminds me so much of Zelda 1, where you can go anywhere on the map from the start but if you try going too far up Death Mountain or try some of the later dungeons first you gon die.