F/S MVS, AES games

mydogbilly

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I'm adding a cmvs to this sales thread. If you would like pics and are interested feel free to pm me. S-video, an a/v (cords included). It has a UK power supply, with a step up converter, so you'll have no problems playing in the states. I'm also including two kidney style sticks. Of course you have unlimited continues, but there is no Unibios.

*SOLD* I am asking $250 for the cmvs w/ Baseball Stars 2 and Samurai Shodown IV.

I'm selling a couple of MVS titles and one AES game, 2-3 days priority w/ DC. Prices are shipped. I also don't have a camera (it broke) so pm me and I'll give you more details on the games.

MVS

*SOLD*
Blazing Star w/ shock box and insert. Homemade English label. $70 shipped

*SOLD* Metal Slug w/ shock box and insert. $55 shipped

*SOLD* Metal Slug 3 w/ shock box and insert. $75 shipped

*SOLD* Metal Slug 5 w/ shock box and insert. $90 shipped

*SOLD* Neo Turf Masters w/ shock box and insert. $75 shipped

*SOLD* Baseball Stars 2 - homemade label. $40 shipped

*SOLD* Metal Slug X bare cart, serials scratched, English label. $30 Shipped

*SOLD* Samurai Shodown 4 bare cart with Japanese label with English translation above it. $15 shipped

*SOLD* Last Blade w/ Japanese label $30 shipped.

*SOLD* Empty shockbox - $10 shipped

All carts are legit and working.

AES

I have a copy of Fatal Fury Special for the AES, which has a mint cart. The plastic has no rippling, but a couple of small stains on the plastic you may be able to get out. The manual is in good shape. $25 shipped

Last edited:

Bay78

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
I'll buy Metal Slug 5 and pay right now! Let me know if the pending transaction fails

mydogbilly

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
2 MVS carts left. I will sell Baseball Stars 2 w/o the shockbox, if someone wants just the shock box , insert or mini marquee.

bcfczulu

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
hi mate,

how much do you want sor sam sho 4 shipped to the uk.

are you bored of the cmvs already?

thanks,rich

firenze

n00b
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
AES

I have a copy of Fatal Fury Special for the AES, which has a mint cart. The plastic has no rippling, but a couple of small stains on the plastic you may be able to get out. The manual is in good shape. $25 shipped

Is this US or Japanese cart? If it's Japanese, I'm interested.