f/s f/t: high-end sony studio VCR(RGB) and rare beyblade rc

zorro

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I have two items for sale/ for trade. I would prefer to sell the studio video track recorder within california locally if possible as it weighs over 40 pounds possibly over 50. As far as what I would like to trade for I would like a mv-1c, mv1-fz or smaller 1-slot board as well as nicer mvs games like captain tomaday, nightmare in the dark, etc. I also own a pc-engine duo rx that I would like some uncommon games for. But I may be open to all offers as far as trades are concerned.

Sony SVO-5800
A very high-end video recorder/player for s-vhs format which was used in film production studios(this particular one has a sticker from the vtr serice company in burbank). The reason why this would be at all desireable despite the fact that it is vhs is due to the fact that this is the only way you can get component output (via BNC connectors, but there are BNC to component cables available on ebay)from vhs movies. So if you would like to transfer to dvd and keep optimum quality, or just watch your favorite movies in the best possible quality (it can be used as a very high-end vcr) it is only possible through a higher-end recorder such as this.

dscn0556.jpg

dscn0560c.jpg

I am asking for 150 +shipping

Also up for sale I have a very rare beyblade rc toy. It is a driger v2 ra-06 toy. I has a minor tear on the box as well as a bit of box crush but overall not used and in very good condition

dscn0548z.jpg

very hard to take a pic of but it is a tear of about 3/4 of an inch.

dscn0553.jpg

front

dscn0542j.jpg

back

I am asking for 60 + shipping on the beyblade

If you have any question let me know though P.M. Thank you for your interest

Last edited: