EXCELLENT ARCADE ONLINE SHOP

Green Beret

Fio's Quartermaster
I ordered a couple of PGM carts from this "Excellent arcade online shop" but I am not sure they have what I paid for in stock....They don't answer my mails.
Doesn't smell good.
Does anybody know anything about this shop? Where is it lockated?
Here is the link http://www.excellentcom.net/

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
They are legit. I bought from them many times and a lot of members here have too. I wouldn't worry about getting ripped off by them. I'm sure they'll get back to you.

Green Beret

Fio's Quartermaster
They are legit. I bought from them many times and a lot of members here have too. I wouldn't worry about getting ripped off by them. I'm sure they'll get back to you.
Good news. Where are they lockated?

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
:lolz:

looks like someone has not been paying attention to current events on the board.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Should be good unless you are looking for a Pandora 2. If you want "just another blue elf" you will be in luck.

Green Beret

Fio's Quartermaster
Should be good unless you are looking for a Pandora 2. If you want "just another blue elf" you will be in luck.
Ordered KOV nine dragons and Gladiator road of the sword from them. But can't figure out if they are in stock or not. Ordered thinking they only have "in stock" items on the site....Had positive thinking

MtothaJ

Host for Orochi
10 Year Member
:lolz:

looks like someone has not been paying attention to current events on the board.

Any links / info on the latest developments?
Ordered 2 or 3 times from them in the past and quality of service in all aspects was always top notch - would like to know if anything has changed in this regard.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I came here thinking this was a troll thread.

Green Beret

Fio's Quartermaster
Any links / info on the latest developments?
Ordered 2 or 3 times from them in the past and quality of service in all aspects was always top notch - would like to know if anything has changed in this regard.
Will keep you up to date

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser
I've ordered from excellentcom around half a dozen times. The games shipped right away every time. They even emailed me pictures of the package.

This was all jamma pcbs and MVS carts though. I've never ordered a multi-cart there.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member

pipes

I haven't been keeping up with all the multi-cart talk around here. Just talking from my own experiences. Like others have said, the service has ways been top notch and I always got exactly what I paid for. The pics before shipping is something I always thought was a nice touch and I'd buy from them without hesitation going forward.

Anybody have the cliff notes on this 'multi-cart fiasco'?

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I haven't been keeping up with all the multi-cart talk around here. Just talking from my own experiences. Like others have said, the service has ways been top notch and I always got exactly what I paid for. The pics before shipping is something I always thought was a nice touch and I'd buy from them without hesitation going forward.

Anybody have the cliff notes on this 'multi-cart fiasco'?

cliff notes: "bait-n-switch".

mccloud5286

Kuroko's Training Dummy
As a noob, I ordered from this place as well. Solid seller in my book. I agree with the statement from "pipes" that the picture email is a nice touch to let you know what you ordered is set, packed, and what it should like when you get it.

Keep in mind two things though.

1.) These people are based out of Hong Kong. If you live on the east coast in the U.S., it's like a 12 hour time difference.
2.) Because they are based in Hong Kong, there could be some issues with certain services such as postal mail/deliveries because of recent protests there.

I'm reaching on the second point there, but you've got to factor in how a demonstration can interrupt or disrupt the normal course of action if there are a lot of people involved in it.

My guess, if I were to predict it, would be that you should hear from him in the next few hours as it is just around 10:05 A.M. in Hong Kong as I write this post.

Good luck!

Green Beret

Fio's Quartermaster
Guys still no reply to my mail... nothing moved in the order. My order is still "in process" status.

pipes

cliff notes: "bait-n-switch".

In all fairness, after reading through the entire thread, there may be the possibility that Excellent was fooled as well and had no idea they were sending you an older version of that shit box. I see that you're trying to get it resolved with them right now so I'd hold off on any judgement until we see how they respond.

Also, all of those Chinese multi-carts are absolute garbage.....even if you all got the right one it would still disappoint. I'm surprised at all the initial excitement I was reading. I figured it was pretty well known that those carts are all junk.

Anyway, I hope everything works out for all involved.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
In all fairness, after reading through the entire thread, there may be the possibility that Excellent was fooled as well and had no idea they were sending you an older version of that shit box. I see that you're trying to get it resolved with them right now so I'd hold off on any judgement until we see how they respond.

Also, all of those Chinese multi-carts are absolute garbage.....even if you all got the right one it would still disappoint. I'm surprised at all the initial excitement I was reading. I figured it was pretty well known that those carts are all junk.

Anyway, I hope everything works out for all involved.

The videos we saw of it in action showed a very capable emu box, running games at full speed and with really no issues with the CPS titles. That's what made a lot of people, myself included, excited. Of course, during the shipping of this thing, Darksoft announced his multi, so this thing is sort of rendered moot, but the game list was pretty enticing, emu seemed solid, and it was getting good reviews from a few people on the web. Too good to be true? Sounds like it was in the end, but for the $75 price we were hopeful. Who knows, the version we got could have been the real Pandora 2, and the one the Youtube videos were made with could have been a knock-off. China's funny like that. Sometimes the bootleg-bootlegs are better ;)

I still hold out hope for Excellent to make good, mostly because I have had such good luck with them in the past. They've been a very stand up seller in my eyes, and I'd actually be shocked if they didn't at least try to make this right in some way.

dragonpt

Over Top Auto Mechanic
10 Year Member
I won't buy again from them...

last year I bought the SVC chaos PCB, and they sent me an freaking Mickey mouse PCB... also they only replied after 9 days and wanted me to pay the return shipping...

fk them

sparksterz

Camel Slug
I won't buy again from them...

last year I bought the SVC chaos PCB, and they sent me an freaking Mickey mouse PCB... also they only replied after 9 days and wanted me to pay the return shipping...

fk them

Wow, that's rough...I bought a NOS Blast City panel about half a year ago. No problems at all, but from the sounds of it I may have just gotten lucky.

pipes

Wow, that's rough...I bought a NOS Blast City panel about half a year ago. No problems at all, but from the sounds of it I may have just gotten lucky.

Actually, I'm pretty sure you'll find that the vast majority had good deals with Excellent.....I wouldn't say you got lucky.

Green Beret

Fio's Quartermaster
I am saying again that I have ordered 2 PGM carts, KOV nine dragons and Gladiator. I asked them by mail about the shipping methods they have. I chose "air parcel 2014" and would like them to tell me if this is a courier or a government service post like USPS. Because couriers stop in customs in my country but government post doesn't.
1st problem-No replay
2nd problem- order has stuck "in process" status

Last edited:

dragonpt

Over Top Auto Mechanic
10 Year Member
Actually, I'm pretty sure you'll find that the vast majority had good deals with Excellent.....I wouldn't say you got lucky.

You'll find the vast majority (**hint ** hint) check the latest group buy, got screwed by them ...

pipes

You'll find the vast majority (**hint ** hint) check the latest group buy, got screwed by them ...

I mention that a couple of posts above. Last I heard cdamm was still explaining the situation to them so I wouldn't be too quick to say anyone was screwed yet. Everyone that bought one was fooled until they tried it for themselves. Do you think they test every shitty Chinese muti-cart that rolls through their shop? Seems they may have been fooled as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dragonpt

Over Top Auto Mechanic
10 Year Member
I mention that a couple of posts above. Last I heard cdamm was still explaining the situation to them so I wouldn't be too quick to say anyone was screwed yet. Everyone that bought one was fooled until they tried it for themselves. Do you think they test every shitty Chinese muti-cart that rolls through their shop? Seems they may have been fooled as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, Damm how could they messed up my SVC PCB, with the Mickey Mouse PCB they sent me...
Bottom line, i'll never buy again from them, and be extra carefull with those guys...

Just saying, there's some nasty shit going on...

Regards