Everdrive Group Buy - 5 different cartridges available - UPDATE at post 138

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I thought the Gameboy everdrives included the clear shell?

hmm this must be a new thing, back in april when I got my first GB everdrive it came PCB only for $60, seems like they must be getting the Kitsch Bent shells http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/clear-plastic-circuit-cases and including them for $65, I already bought an extra shell when I bought some replacement buttons and a front light kit and pro sound mod PCB board. Is there no option to do PCB only for $60, no big deal if there isn't.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
412   0   0
hmm this must be a new thing, back in april when I got my first GB everdrive it came PCB only for $60, seems like they must be getting the Kitsch Bent shells http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/clear-plastic-circuit-cases and including them for $65, I already bought an extra shell when I bought some replacement buttons and a front light kit and pro sound mod PCB board. Is there no option to do PCB only for $60, no big deal if there isn't.

I'm not sure. Just going by there website there is no mention of a shell option, yet the photo shows the shell.

Still want one?

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I'm not sure. Just going by there website there is no mention of a shell option, yet the photo shows the shell.

Still want one?

yes either way I'm set, I could always experiment with label designs with my extra shell :lolz:

Thanks dude for doing this.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I want in on the NES Everdrive, not sure about the Mega Everdrive. Is there a big enough difference to upgrade from the everdrive MD to the Mega Everdirve? I just got one last week. Fuck it, ill get the NES & Mega please. Thanks for doing this.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I can find me a Game Boy in the next few days I'll be down for one of those.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
354   0   0
DAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNN! I wanted a Mega Everdrive. I would have to be broke now. :crying:

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Posting mega ed interest in the thread

reTardis - I've got an extra Fami tranny red case if you wantz?

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
412   0   0
The mega everdrive list is now filled up.

I'll update the list when I get home.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
After my 4 buys I sold my SD2SNES to a buddy locally figuring i'd just grab another the next go round...'cept I didn't do another go round.

tl;dr - SD2SNES for me

I can answer a couple questions I saw ---- yes, all the carts will come with new labels, they are decent quality, bettery than home printer, but I wouldn't call them factory pristine.

Most carts are newly produced - I believe all of them EXCEPT the NES Everdrive - that one has always been a refurbed original cart.

The Mega Everdrive loads games considerably faster than the original version and the user interface while not pretty to look at, is very user friendly and goes screen to screen very quickly.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
After my 4 buys I sold my SD2SNES to a buddy locally figuring i'd just grab another the next go round...'cept I didn't do another go round.

tl;dr - SD2SNES for me

I can answer a couple questions I saw ---- yes, all the carts will come with new labels, they are decent quality, bettery than home printer, but I wouldn't call them factory pristine.

Most carts are newly produced - I believe all of them EXCEPT the NES Everdrive - that one has always been a refurbed original cart.

The Mega Everdrive loads games considerably faster than the original version and the user interface while not pretty to look at, is very user friendly and goes screen to screen very quickly.

Thanks for the answers, now i think i have the SNES everdrive, is it worth upgrading to the SD2SNES?

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
412   0   0
Thanks for the answers, now i think i have the SNES everdrive, is it worth upgrading to the SD2SNES?

The SD2SNES loads roms almost instantly and supports more games as it's FPGA duplicates more of the custom chips that some of the games had in it. It's all around the better cartridge.

I'll take a Mega Everdrive and a Gameboy Everdrive.

The Mega Everdrive is filled up and no longer available unless someone drops out.

Would you still like me to put you down for the Gameboy Everdrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.