EURO FAGZ!... It's gonna be CIVIL WAR in Spain!!!

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Another spanish civil war?

Fire up the biplanes!!!

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
This is a flood that Europe wants to avoid. The Basques, the Scots, etc. All the while attempting to avoid hypocrisy while commenting on the Kurds, the Rohingya, the Uighur, etc. Already the secessionists in Southern Brazil are pointing to the Catalans as a reason to push harder for an independent state.

Northern Brazilian states, not southern. It's the area that produces most wealth.
Edit: could be wrong. I saw it on the news the other day but admit wasn't paying that much attention

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Northern Brazilian states, not southern. It's the area that produces most wealth.
Edit: could be wrong. I saw it on the news the other day but admit wasn't paying that much attention

Southern, not northern. The states with the most ethnic germans from the post war diaspora. Namely Rio Grande do Sul

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Southern, not northern. The states with the most ethnic germans from the post war diaspora. Namely Rio Grande do Sul

Yeah I thought about it later and what I had written made no sense.
The north has been rather poor with the south being arable land to a great extent.
As well as Germans and Ukrainians you have all those north Italians mingling in the south.

Much of this influx also occured in north eastern Argentina. The real wealth here though, is the south

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Yeah I thought about it later and what I had written made no sense.
The north has been rather poor with the south being arable land to a great extent.
As well as Germans and Ukrainians you have all those north Italians mingling in the south.

Much of this influx also occured in north eastern Argentina. The real wealth here though, is the south

Las Islas Malvinas

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
so Ren-chan, how's this thing going to continue/end in your opinion?

[ps.: plz don't get yourself in a pickle bud.]

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
so Ren-chan, how's this thing going to continue/end in your opinion?

[ps.: plz don't get yourself in a pickle bud.]

Sorry, been a bit off and didn't check this thread for days :S

I got the feeling this is just going to be a noisy thing.
First month after all those incidents will be a bit tense, even some companies already left Catalonia just in case... but it really looks like the common panic mode people set when something happens, then things come to normal after a while. There are some strikes (I think there is one tomorrow), specially for public transportation but then you go here and there and you see most of the common places working normally as supermarkets for instance.

Thing is that this independece shit made families break due to opposite opinions. And this is what will take a lot of time to heal, this is the worse thing politicians achieved: not just trying to divide a country but also its people.

As for me, pro independence politicians are so unclear with important matters like taxes, unemployment payment, retirement (they didn't say anything at all), customs taxes just giving a "will check later when we achieve it" as answer that makes me laugh... excuse me? LATER? Are you leaving all what matters the most for... later?? later when?? who the fuck pays me if I get unemployed? and all the money I have been paying for years as retirement??

I might be wrong, but as I said on the 1st sentence... too much noise but nothing major will happen. Power is managed by people who doesn't want this to happen, so it won't.

PS: Nah, I'm too lazy to even think about getting myself into a pickle lol and I still have to take part on this year's secret santa :keke: specially since I know what will the caulk drawing be since last year.

PS2: My english sux on so many levels I don't even know if all I wrote makes any sense lol

Ren-chan

thank you for your insight man! seems it's just what I thought looking at it from the outside ;)

People is with this "lots of companies are leaving Catalonia!" well, they are not, they are changing their city they tribute taxes, so in case Catalonia gets independent they will still be at a safe spot, but that doesn't mean they are leaving the place.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I wonder what will happen from here? military intervention?

Ren-chan

Those politicians are just plain retarded... "oh let's do one more illegal thing". This is unbelievable. When you think they can't do it any worse... blam, in your face.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
I recall reading that the actual percentage of secessionists - if you had a vote with statistically meaningful turnout - was something like 40%. In which case: what a pointless squabble.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Those politicians are just plain retarded... "oh let's do one more illegal thing". This is unbelievable. When you think they can't do it any worse... blam, in your face.

The will of the people has to be acknowledged and Rajoy has shown complete blindness.

Let them go.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
The will of the people has to be acknowledged and Rajoy has shown complete blindness.

Let them go.

I don't think you can say it's the will of the people if one side mostly boycotts an illegal referendum.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I recall reading that the actual percentage of secessionists - if you had a vote with statistically meaningful turnout - was something like 40%. In which case: what a pointless squabble.

40% is the common estimate for colonists supporting the war for American independence.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
40% is the common estimate for colonists supporting the war for American independence.
That's interesting, but I don't believe it's an argument by itself. First, the situations are entirely different geographically. Two adjacent areas have a natural reason to share government; two greatly separated areas have a natural reason not to. Second, Canada turned out okay too.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I'm sure Spain could commit genocide and no one would do anything.
UN, NATO, EU.... none of them would do anything. Russia would probably send aid.