Espgaluda 2 Port (potentially) announced for J360...?

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Yeah, that's what I thought too... Very weird.

elixir

NAM-75 Vet
I suppose you could make back what you paid, providing you eat the cost of shipping.

Anyway, I don't think the news is false, it's just weird since Asada should have said something on his blog by now. Especially since he knows foreigners are watching it...

Last edited:

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
I suppose you could make back what you paid, providing you eat the cost of shipping.

Well, the more I thought about it, I highly doubt Brian Ashcraft would make up a story like this. Had it just been a small post from him alone, I wouldn't give it much thought. But since he states it came from the horses' mouth, I give it a bit more credence.

I guess we'll wait and see.:crying:

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
So, is it official news now that the SE is region free?

I've been hearing it quite a bit...but it could all stem from that Kotaku article.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
yeah, I think it is safe to say that the SE will definitely be region free. According to a post from Emphatic the Cave-stg forum, Asada confirmed it in his latest blog post.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Oh its region free alright, however it was just released that this will be the last region free game for a long time. Meaning that since the rights of DS were picked up, they are probably holding off to see how sales of that go.

I think that since the SE is region free while the LE is not, this is something that they moved to production when their distribution situation change, making them regret their decision. So they are continuing with their chosen course of action and stating that the future for region free cave releases looks bleak.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Game drops this week, hope it sells well for them. Keep in the loop how the order is on JapanVideoGames for those of you that have ordered it from there. I'm not going to be getting it this week, but I'll wait and see how everything goes and hopefully pick it up next month.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Any luck with you guys getting the game yet? I wanna hear how it is, but I've got some games to finish before I go spending 70 plus on a new one.

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
Any luck with you guys getting the game yet? I wanna hear how it is, but I've got some games to finish before I go spending 70 plus on a new one.

Play asia shipped mine yesterday it won't be here until Monday though. I've watched a few full runs on black label and arrange and it looks pretty good. (arrange looked way too easy though). I hear there are some bugs creeping up though.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Let's hope the bugs aren't as bad as those from 5pb. Otherwise it would defeat the purpose of having all modes available out of the box without need for DLC.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Got an e-mail from Japan Games Now saying it shipped out Thursday. Here's hoping it's faster than Play Asia.

Jack Burton

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Got mine yesterday from Gamebaz. First time using them. No problems. 2 days to get here from Japan.:scratch: I'm not gonna argue.

Cool game. I haven't tried the arrange mode too much.

Everybody should tate an expensive lcd screen.:D It's great to see the wife's reaction.:eek: Oh yeah, the game looks great tated too.

Kiken

Camel Slug
Let's hope the bugs aren't as bad as those from 5pb. Otherwise it would defeat the purpose of having all modes available out of the box without need for DLC.

Here's the current bug report list. Taken from cave-stg's forums:

-High score on the top of the screen doesn't always update when you surpass it.
-High score doesn't update properly when you use the extra small side screens on the wallpaper.
-Replays don't play back normally
-Strange slowdown at the start of stage 2 (I'm assuming he's talking about Arcade or 360 mode here)
-Some sound effects get really quiet randomly
-The tutorial bug works in Arcade mode. Doesn't seem to work in 360 mode, though.
-In training mode if you set "stage default" to the power level for Stage 4, it starts you off at MAX power, which is higher than it should be.

fake

15 Year Member
Wow. That's kind of a lot of bugs...

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Just got mine from NCS, but I probably won't play it till tomorrow. I will let you guys know my impressions then.

Jack Burton

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Here's the current bug report list. Taken from cave-stg's forums:

-High score on the top of the screen doesn't always update when you surpass it.
-High score doesn't update properly when you use the extra small side screens on the wallpaper.
-Replays don't play back normally
-Strange slowdown at the start of stage 2 (I'm assuming he's talking about Arcade or 360 mode here)
-Some sound effects get really quiet randomly
-The tutorial bug works in Arcade mode. Doesn't seem to work in 360 mode, though.
-In training mode if you set "stage default" to the power level for Stage 4, it starts you off at MAX power, which is higher than it should be.

Regarding the strange slowdown in the beginning of stage 2: I notice it when I use the normal shot. When I switch to the rapid fire shot button the game goes back to normal speed.

Akraten

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
4323263745_3790215542.jpg

made a jamma xbox 360 adapter just for this game
4318030266_d524a54973.jpg

I cant wait to play it , it shipped but hasnt arrived yet :/

Jack Burton

Loyal Neo-Disciple
4323263745_3790215542.jpg

made a jamma xbox 360 adapter just for this game
4318030266_d524a54973.jpg

I cant wait to play it , it shipped but hasnt arrived yet :/

I see you've got an atomiswave cab. Nice!

I wouldn't mind getting my 360 running on one of my cabs, but it would require more work. I've got a Q25 and Egret 2. I have to wait a little while before I spring for a 31khz cab. That would be the way to go for the 360.

If somebody had a converter that worked well I'd probably pick one up. Too bad Ultimarc doesn't make one.:crying:

fake

15 Year Member
Mine shipped from Play Asia. I'm not in a huge rush though, since I got Heavy Rain in the mail yesterday and Batsugun and Holy Diver in the mail today.

You people and your cabs... I'm jealous.