English Sengoku 2 Home Cart and More

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Selling some English carts.

All prices include shipping via USPS Priority, with delivery confirmation for destinations within the United States.

I am willing to ship internationally, but don't be a pain in the ass about it. Shipping outside the US is expensive, and I have no interest in haggling over prices based on higher shipping rates to your location.

A couple of the carts were acquired a few years ago when NCS had their New Old Stock (NOS) blowout. These carts will be identified as such. They are essentially brand new. I did open them (peel back the sticker) to test them and back in the box they went. You aren't going to find better versions of these carts.

Here's what I've got.

Sengoku 2: $160
This is a NOS cart from the NCS sale of legend. Beautiful.

Top Hunter: *SOLD*
Also a NOS cart from NCS. Only blemish is some whitening on the very top edge of the red, spine stripe. Very picky, but need to mention.

League Bowling (Dog Tag) $65
Only blemish is some whitening on the very top edge of the red, spine stripe.

Cyberlip $55
Cart itself is sweet. No insert scuffs, even. The case has cracking in the tray and the top right corner of the case (the part where the top edge and verticle edge of the depth measurement of the case come together) is separated. Manual has some creasing but is still in pretty nice shape. Baggy is here too. Another really nice, gamer quality cart.

If you're interested in these and want to be assure your priority, send an email to me via THIS LINK. PM's don't count. :) Need mail.

PayPal acceptable, if you are sending from a balance. US money Orders work too.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
Rating - 99.3%
149   1   0
RyoGeo said:
Selling some English carts.

All prices include shipping via USPS Priority, with delivery confirmation for destinations within the United States.

I am willing to ship internationally, but don't be a pain in the ass about it. Shipping outside the US is expensive, and I have no interest in haggling over prices based on higher shipping rates to your location.

A couple of the carts were acquired a few years ago when NCS had their New Old Stock (NOS) blowout. These carts will be identified as such. They are essentially brand new. I did open them (peel back the sticker) to test them and back in the box they went. You aren't going to find better versions of these carts.

Here's what I've got.

Sengoku 2: $160
This is a NOS cart from the NCS sale of legend. Beautiful.

Top Hunter: $90
Also a NOS cart from NCS. Only blemish is some whitening on the very top edge of the red, spine stripe. Very picky, but need to mention.

League Bowling (Dog Tag) $65
Only blemish is some whitening on the very top edge of the red, spine stripe.

Cyberlip $55
Cart itself is sweet. No insert scuffs, even. The case has cracking in the tray and the top right corner of the case (the part where the top edge and verticle edge of the depth measurement of the case come together) is separated. Manual has some creasing but is still in pretty nice shape. Baggy is here too. Another really nice, gamer quality cart.

If you're interested in these and want to be assure your priority, send an email to me via THIS LINK. PM's don't count. :) Need mail.

PayPal acceptable, if you are sending from a balance. US money Orders work too.

Thanks.

Are they Aes or MVS carts?. :cool: :kekeke:

RyoGeo

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Lord . . . I am a dumb ass.

I edited the title to state that the carts are home carts.

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
Rating - 99.3%
149   1   0
Thank you for telling me because I moved to
MVS now since I have a 2-slot MVS unit which
I got in a trade by trading my Aes, one controller
& 4 aes games. Good luck in selling your aes carts. :D :kekeke:

RyoGeo

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Wow, no interest in a New Old Stock Sengoku 2? I'm suprised.

Well, I'll let these sit a bit more then maybe off to ebay then.