Ebay shipping advice

Tanooki

War Room Troll
On a $50 item, I'd just change it manually.

If it was a $1000 Batrider board, I would do refund / rebuy.

I doubt anyone's going run a scam on a $50 item, unless the buyer is French, in which case all bets are off.

I had someone try it on a $10 shipped dead mint copy of Metroid Prime 3 for Wii months after I bought it new attempting to claim it was sent with deep scratches wanting restitution and tried to play games with me. Thankfully they were extra stupid. I lied and told them feel free to try it, send it back, I took high resolution shots of the disc and if the numbers on the ring and other stuff doesn't add up they'd regret it. Thankfully the bluff worked. :) Point being, assholes are going to be assholes, doesn't matter how many zeros come after the first number.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Ive got some twat claiming a brand new wii u ethernet adapter usb isn't new. Only cost £4.20. I offered him 50% back to shut him up, but now he wants more. Fuck him, he can send it back for a full refund.

People are such pricks.

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Ive got some twat claiming a brand new wii u ethernet adapter usb isn't new. Only cost £4.20. I offered him 50% back to shut him up, but now he wants more. Fuck him, he can send it back for a full refund.

People are such pricks.

Anonymous gift of feces in the mail for him.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
DON'T DO IT!!!

Also, don't ship overseas ever, even to Canada without using eBay Global Shipping Program. I know it sucks, but the seller has all the rights. You ship to that address, and if it gets lost, or he just decides to keep it, then you are not covered, and they will take the money and refund him.

He can easily update his shipping information with paypal. If so I would call eBay just to make sure you are covered, explaining very clearly he just changed his paypal addy after the sale.