DS Love: Phoenix Wright!

thundr51

Bead Banger
Anybody else picked up this gem? Picked it up yesterday and finally started playing it last night. This game works really well for the DS. Searching for the clues isn't too hard and the trial are loads of fun.

With this and Castlevania, nintendogs... makes me kinda wander why I got a PSP. :chimp:

ray_7

ah yes another great game for the ds...

this and trauma center really separate ds from the rest...

go nintendo! =)

dark penguin

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
My copy of Phoenix Wright just shipped from Amazon :D
Should have it in a few days.

bulletnyourass

noble trader
I'm on the final case right now. This game is one of the best games I have played this year. Many people will tell you that the replay value is very low. They are absolutley right ... but which Graphic Adventure games werent? I feel the game is definitely worth the price tag.

Phillip

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I got this from Gamefly the other day. I'm stuck on the second case. Great game though, the trials are fun.

Mayhem

Zero's Secretary
The game might be a translated version of a 4 year old GBA game, but it was one hell of a lot of fun to play through :)

Case 5 is new though... specially done for the DS, and a complete doozie to play. Absolutely brilliant. Cummon Capcom, release the other two games in the West and enhance them as well.

Kudos must go to the translation team, they put in one hell of a damn fine job with the script and the little "tailoring" bits to the Western audience (witness one character totally using 1337 speak to communicate!).

thundr51

Bead Banger
Finally finished The second case and I enjoyed every minute of it! Can't wait to get into mission 3. Hopefully this will sell well and we'll see more. At this point I'm enjoying this MUCH more than Soul Calibur 3.

bulletnyourass

noble trader
I just finished this game. I must admit... the last case was tough.... but definitely enjoyable. IF there are already 2 other games in this series, I hope they bring them stateside. I woul definitely pick them up.

Phillip

dark penguin

Just got this game in the mail and I'm half-way through the second case. Very fun game....and the dialog is hilarious.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
shit, maybe I'll have to pick this up too.... after I beat Trauma Center, and Julius mode on Castlevania DS.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Hmm, I thought I was the only person here whom refered to himself as Pheonix Wright, Attorney at law! Ok, so maybe this game isn't as exciting as Riding Hero's story mode, but it's a close second. ;)

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Wow, I just finished the final chapter of "The Turnabout Samurai". At first I thought this game was easy, but I was really struggling at the end of the case trying to figure out what evidence I was suppose to present to the court. I figured out the solution at my very last chance. This game is awesome, I really don't want to put it down but I fear that I should do one case at a time so I won't leave the game saved in the middle of a case for too long. Gotta' keep the evidence fresh I always say!

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
I thought this game looked kinda cool. I was thinking about picking it up. Would you guys advise that I do so?

ray_7

Aaron D said:
I thought this game looked kinda cool. I was thinking about picking it up. Would you guys advise that I do so?

dude aren't the comments above enough reason to purchase this game? =p

go get it tiger!!

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
This one's on my list after Metroid Pinball and Kirby: CC. :D

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
This game if awsome. One of the most original fun games i have played in yrs. Totally worth the price. On the fourth case as i type this. :)

dark penguin

Just finished case #3. Great game...it is really distinguished by the writing and the amazing work that the localization team did in translating it.