DS Lite - whos buying?

DS Lite - Who's Grabbing it?

• Total voters

Curt

apostate
I got mine, I love it to death.

I've picked up fucking 8 games for it, I'm catching up with all these DS games with a vengeance. I have spring break and I think i'll probably play it alot.

Such a great Unit

I've got
Tetris
Mario Kart
Metroid Prime Hunters
Rub Rabbits
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney
Ouendan
Wario Ware Touched
Nintendogs Lab

I'm having alot of fun.

I'll post my friend codes soon. Im going to get massacred though.

aria

Former Moderator
Magician said:
I definitely want one, but I'm not jonesing enough to order through PA.

I'll wait until it hits these shores in mass supply.

Never to late to say w3rd.

Don't own a DS, Lite + Zelda = change of teh heart.

I didn't get a GBA until the SP, anyway...

kobylka68

Basara's Blade Keeper
Bobak said:
Never to late to say w3rd.

Don't own a DS, Lite + Zelda = change of teh heart.

I didn't get a GBA until the SP, anyway...

You really won't be sorry with the DS-Lite. I think anyone who never owned a DS, if they buy the DS-lite then they will love it right away and for anyone who buys it who previously owned a regular DS then you will see it as a rebirth and appreciate it even more. The original DS is nothing compared to the Lite.

ray_7

kobylka68 said:
You really won't be sorry with the DS-Lite. I think anyone who never owned a DS, if they buy the DS-lite then they will love it right away and for anyone who buys it who previously owned a regular DS then you will see it as a rebirth and appreciate it even more. The original DS is nothing compared to the Lite.

Werd.

Lately I've been playing on the 2nd brightness setting, and even then it's miles ahead of the original DS.

td741

, NOTE: Please add 16 points to his feedback., --
I've got a DS, like it, but not planning on getting a lite (unless my DS dies or my Fiancee kidnaps my DS when I finally purchase Animal Crossing).

kobylka68

Basara's Blade Keeper
td741 said:
I've got a DS, like it, but not planning on getting a lite (unless my DS dies or my Fiancee kidnaps my DS when I finally purchase Animal Crossing).

I recommend you buy the DS-Lite. You might not see it right now but you will thank me later. Just give it a try when it comes to canada. You will not be sorry.

hanafuda

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
ray_7 said:
Werd.

Lately I've been playing on the 2nd brightness setting, and even then it's miles ahead of the original DS.

Generally I play on the lowest brightness, and that is fine. I turn it up to level 2 when I am on the train to counter the sunlight coming in from the windows. Perfect.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Fuck it. Im buying one right now. Cant stand it anymore. :very_ang: