DS-Lite Summer Tour announced

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
http://www.nintendo.com/eventdetail?eventid=Tf5yPoAedmCwrf62mQBrChMcQtcqj2fq

Nintendo.com said:
Bask in the Glow of Super-Bright Screens during the DS Lite Summer Tour Through the month of July

Summer gets a little brighter with the DS Lite, and you have a chance to win your own DS Lite at one of our summer tour stops.

We've deployed the Nintendo Street Team to 10 cities this summer, and they're loaded with DS Lite goods. Track down a Street Team member, get your hands on this summer's hottest handheld and try out 10 rocking games.

Make sure to ask a Street Team rep for a game piece that gives you a chance to win your own DS Lite. Since they're also giving away some sweet swag, nobody will go away empty-handed.

The tour comes to Seattle, Los Angeles, Houston, St. Louis, Chicago, New York, Boston, Philadelphia, San Francisco and Atlanta from now until July 23. You'll find our street teams by the beach, at concerts, fairs, events: basically, anywhere there's fun you'll find the DS Lite Summer Tour.

Check the Events listing for your city to make sure we hook up and look for the street team members wearing the blue shirts. And, stay tuned as we update the calendar and reveal more dates and events!

View Event's Schedule

I haven't seen any dates for New York yet :mad: but since the event schedule runs only till July 9, I'm assuming more cities and more dates would be added soon.

bokmeow

Pocketgamer said:
I don't see anything for Chicago! dammit.

I don't see anything for New York City yet either, but it's supposed to go on until July 23, so I'm assuming that we will slowly see more dates.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I woke up today

took a toke

then I thought to myself

hey, is there a way to embarrass myself in public at the age of 29?

then I saw this thread

Nothing cooler than being an older nerd at these things

NOTHING

thank you bokemow

bokmeow

roker said:
I woke up today

took a toke

then I thought to myself

hey, is there a way to embarrass myself in public at the age of 29?

then I saw this thread

Nothing cooler than being an older nerd at these things

NOTHING

thank you bokemow

It really could be worse.

When I went to the Nintendo World NYC for a chance to get Shigeru Miyamoto's autograph, people were sporting power gloves and homemade cosplay accessories like the Triforce and Link's master sword :o

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
I'm working at the county fair as a building attendent this summer and I've seen a gang wearing teal DS shirts that say "lite up your summer" It was 2 nerdy looking white guys and a sexy black sister. I think they were looking for trouble. They were either carying DS systems or packing thumpers. Not to be fucked with.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
I just clicked the link

Thats the same GANG I saw round.

Pocketgamer

Ukyo's Doctor
15 Year Member
DS Lite Summer Tour will Hit Chicago 4 times!

bokmeow said:
I don't see anything for New York City yet either, but it's supposed to go on until July 23, so I'm assuming that we will slowly see more dates.

Yay, they are finally coming to Chi-town July 15-23.