Dreamcast Bundle on eBay

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Dreamcast: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200375626056

This is a really nice bundle if I do say so myself! I'm pretty confident this is worth at least the bid price.

If it's not sold on eBay feel free to contact me about it. I did get a bidder at $150 but I had to cancel his bid because he is in the middle east and I mistakenly put too low international shipping to his region; I would have paid $80 just to ship it

Last edited:

TheBigBB

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I thought Turbo Duos were worth at least $300 so I had that as the bid. On the other hand, I listed it at like 5AM at night. I also kept accidentally scaring off buyers because I was trying to dance around the issue that someone had given me a bootleg game for the Duo a while back, and I was including it by calling it a "demo disc" because I didn't want anyone to think it had value. Then people kept harassing me about what it was, and I'm obligated NOT to say. In fact, I'm still not saying. It's not part of the sale value!!! It's a VERY OBVIOUS fake item. I should probably just destroy it, but I left it in the box and I already packed it up.

darcotrigger

Zero's Tailor
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
There are a couple of very rare demo disks for the Turbo that I've seen sell upwards of $500. If someone thought you were passing a fake off as an original then that's probably why they had a problem with it.

Anways, nice looking system, good luck with your sale.

TheBigBB

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
There are a couple of very rare demo disks for the Turbo that I've seen sell upwards of $500. If someone thought you were passing a fake off as an original then that's probably why they had a problem with it.

Anways, nice looking system, good luck with your sale.

Yeah I understand that now. I have nothing against anyone. I was a moron to even mention it. I'm only mentioning it here to explain why I think it didn't sell. You can basically pretend there's nothing in the box except what's stated in the auction.

O

override

Despite teh demo disc issues, trying to get a solid $300 BIN price is usually hard to do with these systems(especially people knowing they have sound and cd issues)....Most people want to try and get it lower, and usually once a person puts a bid down and see that they have competition they will generally overbid what they were normally expecting to get it at. I bought my Duo-R with RGB mod, 3 games, a tennokoe bank, avenue 3 pad and all hookups shipped from japan and only paid $200 for it! I also have another boxed Duo-R I paid $250 for as a lot with games etc. Nice bundle it was! SO generally if you give people a lower starting price it will sell better! You could always start the bidding at $0.99 and add a BIN at what you want and take a chance both ways....If the bidding is up closer to the BIN usually someone will swoop in and just BIN it! Ofcourse these are all off the ways I bid on ebay so Im sure it changes from person to person but I would think it would be pretty close to how I go about things.

BTW nice Duo, wish I had one, but my Duo-R's keep me satisfied! Other wise I'd throw a $200 bid on it. Good luck selling it!

TheBigBB

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The Duo sold, but the DC is still up. Only 10m left at $100, pretty sweet bundle. If it's not sold on eBay feel free to contact me about it. I did get a bidder at $150 but I had to cancel his bid because he is in the middle east and I mistakenly put too low international shipping to his region; I would have paid $80 just to ship it.