Draw something for me = WIN COOL STUFF

Howdoin

, Le BLING-BLING!,
See this picture?

mazinger.jpg

Well I need something similar to use on my future webstore (videogames) as the mascot and on the logo, so here is the deal:

get inspired by the picture, make up a NEW character (as in not licensed) with the following specs:

- must be smiling
- can be anything (an animal, a guy, a girl, a robot, a mix of all that)
- must hold a controller in his hand
- must have the same pose as in the pic (one arm extanded holding a controller high and the same body movement... other poses are ok, maybe you can surprise me)

Pic must be free of rights (i.e. don't use Mazinger as I did) and you can be credited on my site if so desired. The picture can be a drawing, a painting a computer design, anything... it just as to be usable on a website as a nice and clear picture.
You will have to be able to send me a hi-res JPEG or PSD (even better) of the pic.

I'll pick my favorite drawing of all on wednesday the 19th of October (with the help of my other half) and the lucky winner can chose anything from:

- a $20 GIFT CERTIFICATE from my future webstore
- an AES game Art of Fighting 2 (complete)
- an Xbox Pelican Arcade Stick

YOU CAN ENTER AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT.

I reserve the right to extend the lenght of this "contest" if I desire so, I also reserve the right to cancel it for any reason or in the case none of the entry satisfies me.

Thanks and good luck.

Last edited:

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
Would you care for a scarf-wearing Racoon?

Oct1513.jpg

I don't have a scanner on hand, but I do have a toy digital camera, so this is the best I can do off hand.

How do you like it?

EDIT:
Just dawned on me that it's too much like Sony's Sly Racoon. I'll try to think up something different. Darn Racoon was the first thing that popped into my mind.

Last edited:

Howdoin

, Le BLING-BLING!,
KagerouSama said:
Would you care for a scarf-wearing Racoon?

Oct1513.jpg

I don't have a scanner on hand, but I do have a toy digital camera, so this is the best I can do off hand.

How do you like it?

Why not, I'm open to suggestions - remember that it has to be a usable mascot for a videogame store and that I will need a useable file (JPEG) that I can insert on my site so I'll need a real clean digital image so a pic will not work but you have till wednesday to work on it.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Hecker said:

:lol: Fucking priceless! Everyone will be hard-pressed to one-up this one. I've been laughing at the sight of this for the past half hour!