Don't want Bush back or the current Demo candidates. Try this guy

BoriquaSNK

His Excellency BoriquaSNK,, The Ambassador of Appl
15 Year Member
...and a retarded, media-vegan, self idolizing tool.

Vote for Dean

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Loopz said:
Word up. I'm homeless, and I'm gonna vote for Dean.
Yeah.

Dude, just find yourself a sugar mama, ok?

Even if she's a dog, do it. Women use men, now men can use women too.

Cause I'm gaining on your all-time rank on Crimson Skies :)

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
kucinich is big in texas, willie nelson supports him. i like willie, but since this is gonna be my first chance at voting i'm gonna really do some research.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
Dude, just find yourself a sugar mama, ok?

I went to the strip club, tried making myself look all 'available' and shit...no luck. Even showered and used 'Brut'. After more than 6 years of live-in love, this homeless n' single thing is gonna take some getting used to.

gmw

Mai's Apprentice
BoriquaSNK said:
...and a retarded, media-vegan, self idolizing tool.

Vote for Dean

I'm pretty surprised by this reading - as far as I'm concerned, Kucinich and Rev. Al are the only two candidates with any concrete Left credentials. Dean is a Zionist scumbag whose only political skill is making guilty middle-class white liberals open their wallets. Subtract his wishy-washy lip-service to environmental NGOs and you've got a lilly-white anti-labor goofball with a weird penchant for Israeli fascists. What little domestic economic policy he talks about is mostly par-for-the-course conservative Dem rhetoric about balancing trade deficits. Even Gephardt (who's easily the most boring individual in the world) at least has talked about redressing the anti-labor policies of the Bush junta. I find all the rhetoric about Dean astonishingly uninformed - on any reading of his standpoint, the guy is on the right of the Dem pool with Lieberman.

Personally, I'll vote for whoever the Dem nominee is purely on tactical grounds - removing the Bush folks from office. But let's be honest: there is no actually Left candidate running - the USA has a political culture so unbelievably right-wing that it couldn't happen. Anyway, let's keep in mind that substantive political change CANNOT happen in an electoral framework.

Neither Kucinich nor Sharpton are particularly radical, but they're a damn sight better than the rest of the politico boardroom chumps that usually make up the mix. In any other country in the world, Dean would be a straight right-winger. Hail Amerikkka!

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Hey, make sure your sugar mama has DSL or better BTW

And, hell- if I was single I'd consider it. Especially if the 'mama' is halfway decent looking.

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
Gore in '04. (Shutup I know he's not running, he fucking should be though)

Freakit

Host for Orochi
yeah i wish Gore was running. he had the right idea about that national health service.. i mean shiiii.. we call this a 'civilized' country and don't even have a national health service? it's like we're living in medieval times!

then again, i guess if you want a national health service that bad you can always move to Canada or Europe.

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
Freakit said:
yeah i wish Gore was running. he had the right idea about that national health service.. i mean shiiii.. we call this a 'civilized' country and don't even have a national health service? it's like we're living in medieval times!

then again, i guess if you want a national health service that bad you can always move to Canada or Europe.

Did you see the speech he gave on the 9th of November at the MoveOn.org event? Ray (Kid Aphex) sent me the link and I watched the entire hour of his speech, REALLY good stuff.

My favorite quote: "It made no more sense to assault our civil liberties as the best way to get at terrorists, than it did to attack Iraq as the best way to get at Osama Bin Laden."

The entire speech is full of gems like this, Gore is definitely a changed man. Must've been taking tips from Clinton, he's far more charismatic.

I suggest everyone here even remotely interested in politics watch this:
http://www.c-span.org/Search/basic.asp?BasicQueryText=Al+Gore&SortBy=date
Fifth link from the top.