DONALD TRUMP!?

DONALD TRUMP!?

• Total voters

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Trump just said this minute "Is anyone here not registered to vote? If you're not registered then get the hell outta here!"

:lolz:

Talk about putting your foot in your mouth all the fucking time.

He also would like to remind all voters, especially those who are voting for him, to go out and vote on November 28th...

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I thought that after W. & his pretzel I saw everything...this man wants to proof me wrong. Who am I to disagree?

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
He also would like to remind all voters, especially those who are voting for him, to go out and vote on November 28th...

LMAO, I think a lot of people would be disappointed if they tried to vote on the 28th. :lolz:

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
I'm cool with deporting any illegals who don't have current visas allowing them to be here.
If they're US citizens, then they're our problem, not Mexico's or (insert arab country here). We took them in under our laws, they're ours now, for better or worse.

You'd be surprised at how many of these "illegals" have papers. I've worked in kitchens, and restaurants with entirely Hispanic staff (including me) and a lot of them had various resident visas while they waited for their green cards (which takes a few years to get) in my time working with these guys I only ever saw one person get deported, and he was back in Texas in 2 weeks. After spending 2 weeks in Cozumel on the beach, he hopped a flight into Austin, and walked out of the airport like nothing.

Fat lot of good deportation does.

In all seriousness this trump dude is a complete loon, with no political background or experience that has polarized his own party massively. I hope he don't win shit.

Last edited:

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
You'd be surprised at how many of these "illegals" have papers. I've worked in kitchens, and restaurants with entirely Hispanic staff (including me) and a lot of them had various resident visas while they waited for their green cards (which takes a few years to get) in my time working with these guys I only ever saw one person get deported, and he was back in Texas in 2 weeks. After spending 2 weeks in Cozumel on the beach, he hopped a flight into Austin, and walked out of the airport like nothing.

In all seriousness this trump dude is a complete loon, with no political background or experience that has polarized his own party massively. I hope he don't win shit.

He really has no solid ideas that he's sharing. I'm sure he has a very detailed plan about what he wants to do. Very likely, if he actually explained his plans, not a single member of his base would vote for him.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!

If they have legit visas and documents, they're not illegal, though!
Deportation is only as good as the border security policy allows it to be. Obviously, if you have shit like sanctuary cities and airport staff who cannot verify visa status, it's not going to do any good.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Trump is the equivalent of the drunk guy at the end of an old dive bar that is always speaking his mind, and slapping the ass of the waitress that takes food orders. He'll also make up stories to inflate his ego, in a vain effort to look cooler than he is. He's a total sexist, racist asshole who has the education of a second grader (if that), but he's still entertaining in his own uniquely horrible way.

Great entertainment for a lazy Saturday night. Not exactly presidential material.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Reminds me of Lenny Bruce towards the end.

Not entertaining anymore.