DONALD TRUMP!?

DONALD TRUMP!?

• Total voters

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
What has me curious is if Trump wins, what will happen to GWB? GWB's entire claim to fame will be usurped and he will become the forgotten President, whereas before I thought his name would live on forever as one of the maybe 7 or 8 most memorable Presidents of all-time.

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder
What has me curious is if Trump wins, what will happen to GWB? GWB's entire claim to fame will be usurped and he will become the forgotten President, whereas before I thought his name would live on forever as one of the maybe 7 or 8 most memorable Presidents of all-time.

That's the #1 thing I worry about the most also.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
He's too busy painting.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
This should have been a multiple choice poll, as the first two options are not mutually exclusive.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
surely one of the weirdest elections ever

NGCDFreak

Belnar Institute Student
If he gets rid of certain Mexicans(Chicanos , jaripos and I guess wet backs who shouldn't be here in the first place)then I guess I'm for him I guess ridding Middle Easterns and Muslims would be nice too.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
If he gets rid of certain Mexicans(Chicanos , jaripos and I guess wet backs who shouldn't be here in the first place)then I guess I'm for him I guess ridding Middle Easterns and Muslims would be nice too.

you actually are a fucking piece of shit wow

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

Taco trucks on every corner, beeyatch

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!

I'm cool with deporting any illegals who don't have current visas allowing them to be here.
If they're US citizens, then they're our problem, not Mexico's or (insert arab country here). We took them in under our laws, they're ours now, for better or worse.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Trump just said this minute "Is anyone here not registered to vote? If you're not registered then get the hell outta here!"

:lolz:

Talk about putting your foot in your mouth all the fucking time.

blakfishy

n00b
I can understand why trump is doing good in the polls because he speaks like a passionate idiot and people love that.

I don't understand how he got the nomination though; he speaks so big with all these plans he has but he definitely can't pull off any of them. If he tried to actually deport all illegals, prevent all harmful people entering, build a wall, and keep immigrants out it would be such a big task it would take 20 years to complete and infinite money. It would take so much to try to get businesses (that are already regulated in this way) to give up illegal workers, to go house to house and uproot them, and keep them out.

He has a logical idea (they're taken our jobs!), but I don't even think they are effecting the jobs we would actually want anyway. Who wants to farm crops or work in a slaughter factory, fuck no.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
I heard if Donald Trump wins he will force SNK to start making AES carts again.

VOTE RESCINDED
MAKE MVS GREAT AGAIN

I can understand why trump is doing good in the polls because he speaks like a passionate idiot and people love that.

I don't understand how he got the nomination though

Because believe it or not, the Republican Primaries were actually decided by popular vote, unlike the DNC Primaries, and the Republican party isn't dumb enough to go against a candidate that finished first in 46 of 56 primaries.

It would have destroyed the party.
Party might still be destroyed due to the recent coup attempt, but back then they thought trying to work with Trump and make him a "better candidate" was the smarter move.

Marek

Banned
I'm cool with deporting any illegals who don't have current visas allowing them to be here.
If they're US citizens, then they're our problem, not Mexico's or (insert arab country here). We took them in under our laws, they're ours now, for better or worse.

Kill yourself, faggot

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
God forbid we actually enforce current immigration law.
That might be RAYCISS

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member

Does that mean all the whiteys have to go back to Europe or outer space?

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member

Y45Fp1F.png