Does snes get enough retro love?

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
If it takes you 90 hours to play through Final Fantasy III you have bigger problems. :keke:

It was a bit of an exaggeration, but you get the point. If my memory serves me correctly, once you were done tracking down all of the side crap, you could be in the 50-60 hr range.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
It was a bit of an exaggeration, but you get the point. If my memory serves me correctly, once you were done tracking down all of the side crap, you could be in the 50-60 hr range.

Haha, yeah I was just giving you shit bro. When I go for 100% it usually takes me about 65 hours.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
I got most stuff in the game, even got me a crew loaded with Ultima, but I don't recall back in the 90s it taking me better than 30 hours or so to knock that game off. I never got the whole 60 hour thing with it, but then again people claim FF2 took 30 hours and my worst time was 21 hours, lowest around 18hours and that's doing it all including the pink tail(got lucky, can take a couple hours of fights.) Mind you the way I'd do FF2 made it harder than it was for most as I could get taken out by bosses fairly easy going in grossly under leveled.