Do you smoke cigarettes/tobacco?

Do you smoke tobacco?

• Total voters

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I guess MdMA makes for a much better addiction? I smoke when I am drunk which is not often. Sports and smokies don't mix and I love sports too much.

Mdma isn't addictive. I know there are a few people who say it is, but these are the kind of people who get addicted to chewing their hair or energy drinks or any old shit.

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
yes!
constantly.
it's one of my few childhood vices that still remain strong.
rolling tobacco by choice, drum or old holborn.
:D
vapourisers need not apply.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Mdma isn't addictive. I know there are a few people who say it is, but these are the kind of people who get addicted to chewing their hair or energy drinks or any old shit.

It isn't? Wow, I might actually try it then. Scared that I'll trip balls and shit myself but what's life without taking some risks now and then.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
yes!
constantly.
it's one of my few childhood vices that still remain strong.
rolling tobacco by choice, drum or old holborn.
:D
vapourisers need not apply.

drum was alright. but i also liked golden virginia.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Smoked camel wides in the 90s. Smoked cigars through early 2000s. Now I smoke a pipe on occasion weather permitting because I'm not smoking in the house.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Strangely enough, I've never had smoked anything ever in my life. The urge to try it just never happened.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
I do, but only outside the house or in the car.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
I'm an ex-smoker. It wasn't willpower that made me stop, it was moving into a top floor non-smoking flat with no elevator. It rained outside alot, so I gave up smoking after a couple of weeks.

The price of them now doesn't tempt me back, >£10 over here for 20 Marlboro lights (golds).

But, I still smoke the 'erb on rare occasions.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I tried smoking when I was a teenager (~14). I stole some cigarettes from either my Mother or Stepfather (they both used to smoke like chimneys, my Mom later successfully quit, but he's still puffing away), went up to my bedroom, cracked the window, and lit up. Tasted like shit and felt like I was sucking on ashes. So, I finished the first one, thought to myself, "Well, maybe they get better the more you smoke." and tried another. Nope, it still tasted like shit, so, I said fuck that, and never smoked again (except to take one quick joke puff off my older sister's cigarette many years later). After my experiment, I went back downstairs, and, smelling the cigarettes, my Aunt asked me if I had been smoking, and I straight-up lied, "No", and she believed me--I don't know how she could even tell, with how much my parents smoked, the house always reeked of it to begin with--seriously, there used to be a smog cloud of cigarette smoke wafting out of their bedroom. All of my siblings (I have six) ended up as smokers except for me and my youngest sister--although my younger brother kicked the habit, the other four are still puffing.

I've never smoked anything else in my life either (i.e., weed).

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I mostly smoked in social gatherings while I was drinking, or hookah on occasion. I picked it up to a pack a week while I was deployed, and unfortunately continue it on this new gig in TX. I never smoke indorrs or in my car, it's always an outdoor thing for me because I can't stand the remnant smell of smoke.

My gf used to smoke a ton, but reduced it by replacing smoking with chewing gum during times where she knew she was going to crave smoking most likely after eating. It reduced her intake from 4-5 packs a week to just one pack, baby steps.

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
@ bogard.
used to smoke virginia in the early ninties religiously.
....till i had an aversion to it one day.
got tired of drying it out a bit so it didn't taste like smoking 2p coin copper.
not dried to a crisp, just not damp like it generally is packed new.
swear by swan menthol filter tips, takes some crap out the baccy, without cutting back on taste and hit, with menthol added. :p
[edit]
typo.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
@ bogard.
used to smoke virginia in the early ninties religiously.
....till i had an aversion to it one day.
got tired of drying it out a bit so it didn't taste like smoking 2p coin copper.
not dried to a crisp, just not damp like it generally is packed new.
swear by swan menthol filter tips, takes some crap out the baccy, without cutting back on taste and hit, with menthol added. :p
[edit]
typo.

you're absolutely right, golden virginia was very moist, but i liked it that way.