Do you know any VS tactics with Rugal or Geese?

heatblazer

Astra Superstar
I am interested in VS tactics with Rugal(normal)
or Geese H.If you actually know something please
post it here.I am more interesed how to counter
Far,Close and Deep Jumpers.And any info about the
use and timing of the Genocide...will be appriciated!Same for Geese H.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
a good trick with geese that i shouldent be telling u cuz its my weakness :) is when players are very dependent on jd jump in with a hard punch or kick when the opponent jds start the motion for the raging storm..so as soon as u land u go into the invincible part of the raging storm and trick em while he eats it up

keep in mind i use zangeif when my friend uses the trick on me..i donno how well it works against other ppl...but i suspect it will work since jd isint a instant recovery like a parry is so u use that small recovery to do the raging storm...he can excape it just by doing a fast attack like a jab or somthing but chances are hes gonna go for more damage cuz he landed the jd

heatblazer

Astra Superstar
Originally posted by DaMaN:
<strong>a good trick with geese that i shouldent be telling u cuz its my weakness :) is when players are very dependent on jd jump in with a hard punch or kick when the opponent jds start the motion for the raging storm..so as soon as u land u go into the invincible part of the raging storm and trick em while he eats it up

keep in mind i use zangeif when my friend uses the trick on me..i donno how well it works against other ppl...but i suspect it will work since jd isint a instant recovery like a parry is so u use that small recovery to do the raging storm...he can excape it just by doing a fast attack like a jab or somthing but chances are hes gonna go for more damage cuz he landed the jd</strong><hr></blockquote>

Well...The Cage Blast is one of the moves I CAN NOT DO!!!Does anybody know a cheaper way to do it?
And do you know an easy way to do parryings?

bonusjin

Kuroko's Training Dummy
A be nali znaesh che teia sa bonusi kvo samo pitash gluposti se edno imat shans :D :D :D