Do you have a NGPC now? Did you 15 years ago?

Day_Man

Hardened Shock Trooper
@ Colorado Rockie that is a very impressive collection.
I bought mine near launch and still have it some where. I only have three games for it though consisting of Metal slug first mission, Metal Slug second mission and the Sonic one. Has any one modded theirs for back lighting?

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Thanks guys.

You should make some new NGPC discussion threads!

Also, you're missing Neo Dragon's Wild. Trade someone your extra CFC.

NGPC needs some love every now and then. While AES/MVS hog all the spotlight, the NGPC & Neo-cd are relegated to silence and dismissal. ;)
And thanks for pointing out that I am missing Dragon's Wild. I'll have to look for that one.

Cg591

Rugal's Thug
Nice collection!
Love the Cotton series. Along with Dungeon Explorer 2 it's my favorite Duo game

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
Thanks guys.

NGPC needs some love every now and then. While AES/MVS hog all the spotlight, the NGPC & Neo-cd are relegated to silence and dismissal. ;)
And thanks for pointing out that I am missing Dragon's Wild. I'll have to look for that one.

The prices for NGCD and NGPC definitely do not display "silence" or dismissal to me lol

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
The prices for NGCD and NGPC definitely do not display "silence" or dismissal to me lol

Perhaps that is why member Metal Slug left then. Price-raising through silence...lol.
He needs to come back though - one of the few who gave a damn about the NGPC.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Just picked up Puyo Pop UK for a pretty good price. I'm a big fan of Puyo games, looking forward to see how this one plays.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
one of the few who gave a damn about the NGPC.
woha, woha, woha - there's a lot of peps on here that do give a damn about the NGPC. I fucking love the system to bits...

Puyo Pop is great btw :drool:

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
woha, woha, woha - there's a lot of peps on here that do give a damn about the NGPC. I fucking love the system to bits...

Puyo Pop is great btw :drool:

Oh I know and I was only half joking. One of these days I'm gonna host a NGPC-only meet at my place. No AES/MVS, just NGPC :)

NGP1.jpgNGP2.jpgmulticarts.jpg

It's been a while since I picked up anything new, but I've collected for the NGPC for a while now. Absolutely love the little thing :)

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
View attachment 33358View attachment 33359View attachment 33360

It's been a while since I picked up anything new, but I've collected for the NGPC for a while now. Absolutely love the little thing :)

Thanks for sharing your collection. Pretty nice. I like the 9-in-1.

I started playing it again and wow is Turf masters a great game. Aged really good. It's good to take to work during breaks.

Card Fighters is one of the top 5 games of forever for me. I've easily sinked over 120+ hours on multiple play throughs.
I have a complete card fighters 2, but since I don't know Japanese, it's hard to play.

xsq

It's been a while since I picked up anything new, but I've collected for the NGPC for a while now. Absolutely love the little thing
nice stuffs... hope you play it ;)

I have a complete card fighters 2, but since I don't know Japanese, it's hard to play.
flashmasta.com + cfc2english.blogspot.com
But TBH, having played through both I liked the original CFC a lot better... (no, I didn't get all the cards in CFC2, but I did in part 1 :drool:)

mehguy

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
I'm being offered SNK vs Capcom MotM for 30 dollars shipped. Is that a good price?

xsq

I'm being offered SNK vs Capcom MotM for 30 dollars shipped. Is that a good price?
Only if CIB. A loose copy should be way less.
[I agree with Danthor btw, it's a killer game!]

mehguy

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Only if CIB. A loose copy should be way less.
[I agree with Danthor btw, it's a killer game!]

Damn. It does happens to be loose... How much should I pay if it's loose.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Never had a NGPC, but I remember it's release in the US. I kind of want one out of novelty, but I rarely see stuff for it locally.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Thanks for sharing your collection. Pretty nice. I like the 9-in-1.

I started playing it again and wow is Turf masters a great game. Aged really good. It's good to take to work during breaks.

Card Fighters is one of the top 5 games of forever for me. I've easily sinked over 120+ hours on multiple play throughs.
Card Fighters 2
I'll take it off your hands if you'd be interested in letting go.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Please for the love of all that's holy tell me that MoTM is hard. Cus i'm getting destroyed. And i'm assuming it's more than just the alcohol i've been drinking tonight. lol.

Course maybe it's just that i haven't played many fighters recently but daaaaamn.