Do any of these fighters have secrets that can be unlocked?

NeoTony

n00b
-Agressors of Dark Kombat
-Fatal Fury 3
-World Heroes 2 Jet

Thanks alot.

Oh, and is Crossed Swords any good?

dirtboy69

Zero's Secretary
i don't know about the fighters but i've played crossed swords and as long as your not looking for a role playing game with a dope story like say a final fantasy it's not a bad game gets kinda repedative but for it's age it's a solid game

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Check the faqs on Gamefaqs or from <a href="http://www.cheats.de" target="_blank">http://www.cheats.de</a> (personal favorite code site) and see. I think FF3 has some goodies, though I can't remember off the top of my head... I normally just go to cheats.de and look when they are in the machine.

As for Cross Swords. You know, a lot of people here say it is boring... and true, it is not one of those everyday games. But, everytime I put it in the machine I play it all the way through and love it. I have beaten it about 10 times now, and everytime I try new weapon combos, armor, paths, etc... I love the legendary weapon and shield, man that makes the slashing so fun... I like CS a LOT! Cross Swords 2 puts it to shame though, with tons of new attacks, three different characters, better music, and you can jump and upper cut among other things... PLUS THERE IS A VS MODE for 2p combat! very cool.

-Nick

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I just looked up FF3 on Cheats.de and found these different codes:

Fatal Fury 3 Cheats Super Death Move 22.08.2002
Fatal Fury 3 Lösung FAQ / Move List 15.07.2002
Fatal Fury 3 Lösung Move List (AC) 30.06.2002
Fatal Fury 3 Lösung Information Guide 30.06.2002
Fatal Fury 3 Cheats Expert Mode 01.05.2002
Fatal Fury 3 Cheats Speedup Mode 05.04.2002
Fatal Fury 3 Cheats Turbo Mode 14.01.2002
Fatal Fury 3 Cheats Small Characters 14.01.2002
Fatal Fury 3 Cheats Diverse Cheats 31.10.2001
Fatal Fury 3 Cheats Kleine Charaktere 31.10.2001
Fatal Fury 3 Cheats Turbo Mode 31.10.2001
Fatal Fury 3 Lösung Boss FAQ 09.08.2001

They are in German and English, but even the German ones are written in such a way that you can figure them out (or atleast use babelfish or something).... GREAT SITE. Can't say it enough, and I never hear anyone ever talk about them.

-Nick

NeoTony

n00b
Alright cool, thanks alot guys :)

Here's what I found for FF3:

Bonus Characters
Complete and save the game after defeating Zin Chonrei. Load the saved game and select the "New Game" option. Highlight the following fighters and press B on each in order: Terry, Hon Fu, Mai, Geese, Bob, Sokaku, Andy, Bash, Joe, Mary. The phrase "Here Comes New Fighters" will appear to confirm correct code entry. Yamazaki, Zin Chonshu, and Zin Chonrei may now be selected for game play.

Cant find anything for the other two though.

[ January 12, 2003: Message edited by: NeoTony ]</p>