Direct Feed KOF2k3 intro

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Re: hidden name in this video!!

KO-YT said:
did u guys realize this?

during the fights around 1minutes 58sec names are purposely hidden with black box.
at first i thought the names will be blacked out after a character is defeated. but then when i checked the shots i took at the location test, names should be faded when he looses, not filled in black.

hmm any ideas?

As you can see during the round as the characters get switch out, they are simply Benimaru and Iori, not any special hidden characters. My assumtion is that the characters just weren't announced in the game's line-up yet when the video was produced.

valenti

Mr. Big's Thug
im guessing its just an early version of the game..hence it had some weird stuff going like scancel word appears when it shouldn't, etc

Cain Highwind

Kula's Candy
Well it was cool, very on par with the SvC Chaos intro IMHO. I love the parts with Ash.

I thought the music was intense. Nothing all that superior, but I thought it was some of the best I've heard post-2000. Now if they can only ARRANGE it, then they'll be in business again.

My only gripe with the intro (judging from the vid) was that the random stills flashed on screen way too fast and were too hard to see.

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
I told myself i wouldnt get excited about this game....

But the intro, game animation and the backgrounds look great! Im really happy to see them doing something new with the game.

So excited about this, even if the gameplay is horrible, the new changes to the game system will atleast make it interesting.

Setsuna1982

World Her,
Geshwinne DI said:
Yeah, I was confused, but I had no idea I was responsible for shoving the blunt object up his crack, and snapping it off.....

What do I know though, I didn't even know my name was Oct 2003.....

Have you ever read your OWN PROFILE, bonehead?

Geshwinne DI

Super Sidekicks 2
Don't really have to read my own profile to know when I registered, that doesn't change the fact that it's not my name.

Plus I said I was confused. Glad you could come along and clear everything up....the "BONEHEAD" insult was particularly exquisite, and well timed piece of wit as well.....

corbo 2

Genjuro's Frog
Kinda late to the party here but i thought it looked ultra smooth!

Ain't my fav intro ever,but the animation was very impressive and the in game footage was awesome.Can't wait to have a play,hopefully this side of the game will hold up.

Nice stuff.