Dion is still alive,at least by emails,with his kof 2k for $1500!!

lump505

Kabuki Klasher
I say make a bogus account. Win the auction then leave neg. feedback saying he sells bootleg carts and is an asshole.

[This message has been edited by lump505 (edited October 11, 2000).]

smurphy570

Kula's Candy
im sorry i mis read them only offical version is mvs..still i think they must know this is a joke

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
"Private" auctions are like a double-edge sword. NGF will only get the e-mail address of the highest bidder IF the auction meets the reserve price. They won't get a list of secondary bidders (reserve met or not).

At least that is how I understand the rules. I could be wrong.

Jeff

Originally posted by Dreamh2o:
I dont veiw it as a bad, all I am doing is pointing out how utterly unreasonable the reserve is, and the fact that it wount be met. It keeps the ignorant new-neo-collectors from getting interested in NGF... they probably email all the bidders... if the price is 100's they arent ging to get any contacts now are they???
smile.gif

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
How much do you want to bet that the Kof2K cart is empty.

I know you guys (NGF) read these postings -- how about a couple pics/scans of the actual Kof2K roms on the home cart boards?

Jeff

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
I doubt they'd post those scans, Jeff. If they did, you'd see the sloppy soldering work and how cheesy the boards look . . . that is, if they exist at all!

What amazes me is how completely offensive the entire auction is . . . the most disgusting, ridiculous crap I've ever seen on eBay (BIG TYMERS, etc.). What a joke. I can't believe anyone would buy all that "BIG TYMER" crap, its totally condescending. And DreamH2o bidding it up for no reason doesn't help. Best thing is to leave it alone, and let whatever suckers bid on it who may. Then when December 21 rolls around and NCS has plenty of the REAL KOF 2K carts, the person who bought the fake "NGF" version will wonder why they paid such a ridiculous amount of money for a fake, worthless cart, when they could have owned 3, 4, 5 (or whatever) of the REAL carts instead!!!

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
They are getting away with telling people it is the OFFICIAL Neo Geo Freak game. But I could crap and that would be official Gambit. Anything can be official, but not official SNK/Aruze and that is what people want is the real thing.

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
Gambit, that is true. I don't want ngf carts, I want SNK
mad.gif

JRock917

, ,
where are these big tymers with the great valuable NGF cart collections anyway? I sure as hell dont see them on these forums! Sounds like they may have seen Elvis too.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
They are all in Dion and Chris's little head dancing around singing we are the BIGTYMERS !!!! What the hell is that all about??? Darn I'm not a bigtymer I feel like crap now
frown.gif

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Can't they take you to court if you don't buy it though??? Because they aren't false advertising even though its fake shit, they say its NGF official which is true.

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
A) if somone with half a brain made the fake account there wouldnt be any recoase for NGF.
B) in a court of law they would either have to get you to admit you did it, ask you to plea bargin, or proove it. As far as illegal activities online are concerned, unless they have a photo of you, can proove it without a doubt other than your admitting or plea barganing, it would be thrown out (after the inconveniance of going to court.... witch isnt worth the cost of the game to begin with)

If you register as a GERMAN, ebay by law has to uphold German law and not give out contact information, so making a fake account stating your from germany, Dion and NGF would have no way to find you, and ebay would merely close the account once reported. If the feedback was not crude, and had to do with the transaction (doesnt matter if its true or fales) ebay wount remove it, as long as the email address does not bounce.

It could be done... am I going to do it? NO. but its fun to think about.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Do it and find out
smile.gif

How did you find out about the Germany law???

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
I tried to pull contact data on a German bidder...They email you telling you that its not allowed to give you information from germans. Also... if a person UNDER 18 were to register and bid, even if they knew where you were... the bid wouldnt be binding and unless your local state has laws saying parents have to pay for thir childrens credit actions... there would be nothing Dion or NGF could do.
Mind you I am not encouraging anyone to commit any crimes, adult or minor.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Couldn't someone just post a 1¢ auction for KoF 2000 with nothing more than a link to NCS's news update about its release & a brief explanation? I've been thinking of doing that myself.

Payer 1500$ pour KoF 2000 est absolument fou. Espérons qu'ils auront la scoumoune avec ce jeu.

JRock917

, ,
its not a bad idea; NCS deserves the support they get from the neo community for helping propagate it.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
If you notice on ncsx.com today they posted something on the NGF cart thats up for sale on ebay. Go check it out guys.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Good grief! What a description! Well that's Illicious for you. Shame it ended so soon. I think I may as well do it myself, though shorter, leave it up and see what happens.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Hell yeah that is a damn good auction. I would bid on that before I would bid on Dion's. Hope people take this advice.