Did you study or graduate in a foreign country?

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
I have three post graduate degrees on top of my college degree and two of them are from a foreign country. I'm American and I graduated college and law school in the US, but I got a Master of Laws in the UK and a Master of Arts in France. Also though I was born in the US, I grew up in the Philippines until I finished Grade 5.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I have three post graduate degrees on top of my college degree and two of them are from a foreign country. I'm American and I graduated college and law school in the US, but I got a Master of Laws in the UK and a Master of Arts in France. Also though I was born in the US, I grew up in the Philippines until I finished Grade 5.

I find this hard to believe since you can't even spell ANNIHILATOR.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Was an exchange student both in high school and uni.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Couldn’t even study or graduate in my own country.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Never been anywhere out of the US. 2020 was supposed to be my year. We had been planning a trip to Australia. That definitely didn't happen.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I fucked a Turkish girl while in college. Does that count?

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Turkish delight.

Was she powdery?

No. She was syrupy, if you catch my drift...heh heh heh.

:help:

Her name was Ahu and I used to joke with her that she should marry James Iha from the Smashing Pumpkins. Then her name would be Ahu Iha - which would pretty much be the greatest name ever.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I went to a school in Drongan near Ayr Scotland for 6 or 7 months while my grandfather was fighting cancer (died).

When I returned home they wanted to bump me up a grade but my father said no. Big mistake as I knew everything that we were being taught and developed bad habits that still plague me to a degree.

Never hold back someone that wants to learn.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I went to a school in Drongan near Ayr Scotland for 6 or 7 months while my grandfather was fighting cancer (died).

When I returned home they wanted to bump me up a grade but my father said no. Big mistake as I knew everything that we were being taught and developed bad habits that still plague me to a degree.

Never hold back someone that wants to learn.

the syns of the father, amirite?

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
I did grad-school in the states (I'm from Canada). Loved being the foreign guy on campus with an "accent" which the ladies found appealing. Funny how back in Canada I got a normal amount of action, but as soon as I was in the USA... Hmmmmmm mmmmmmm. ok?

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
I find this hard to believe since you can't even spell ANNIHILATOR.

Dude reminds me of powerflower for some reason. Little lighter on pro-Deutschland and the misogyny, I guess.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I wonder if that could be the collateral damage of the name changing in Yugoslavia, Detroit, or El Warroom.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Dude reminds me of powerflower for some reason. Little lighter on pro-Deutschland and the misogyny, I guess.

With a dash of ULTRA 4TH GEN minus the roid rage.