Decided against this one...

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
This one is a bit too close to my "real life"... Decided to back off on this one...

Last edited:

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Smokehouse said:
Most people do not get paid time off, not a single one of use gets a Christmas bonus

Sorry Smoke, that sounds horrible.

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
Looks like the velvet rope section at the Home Depot...

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Our Christmas party was held at Main Events.............only some finger foods and bowling.........from 5:45pm - 7:45pm
Smoke, I thought mine was worse...................

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Mismatched table decor...classy! I have come to agree that any company that doesn't host a party at a hall or restaurant is pretty pitiful. :oh_no:

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Decided to back off on this one...

Last edited:

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
My work party consisted of everyone leaving work early so I can get some fucking work done in peace.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
My work party consisted of everyone leaving work early so I can get some fucking work done in peace.

Honestly...that is better than what we attempt to do. Leave me alone so I can do my work, let me leave early, let me drink in peace with my family.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
So you get ripped with your kids?

LOL...no. It's too long of a story, but with my family history of addiction and addiction related death...I don't get loaded that often.

A good strong double bourbon and beer nightcap? Sure, why not. It's Christmas...

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
My holiday parties are pretty similar which is why I usually don't go. This year I was told that they didn't even have anything to drink (and I don't just mean booze) like not even water.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
I skipped work to watch Star Wars with my boss.

Smokes that looks like a set from The Office. :crying:

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Damn Smokes that sucks. That reminds me of the old warehouse when I was a cable contractor. Our regional manager came by to give us our Christmas "bonus" which was a $10 gift card to the local grocery store. My buddy looked him right in the eye and said "You got two fives?"

Luckily where I work now actually throws us a solid open bar party with good food. Everything is taken care of and they get us taxis home if we've been drinking.

We did get fucked on our bonus this year though... no Christmas bonus at all. However they actually increased our benefits for 401k, disability insurance, life insurance etc., and said that's where the bonus money went to. It certainly could be worse.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Man, that is depressing. No wonder why you spend so much time on here during the day. Must be a good outlet for you.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
We did get fucked on our bonus this year though... no Christmas bonus at all. However they actually increased our benefits for 401k, disability insurance, life insurance etc., and said that's where the bonus money went to. It certainly could be worse.

That actually sounds fantastic.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
That actually sounds fantastic.

All things considered it's really pretty decent. Some of the lower paid employees really counted on that bonus (honestly, it wasn't that big of one anyway, but it's still important to some of the entry level folks). I'll actually make more in 401K matching than the bonus would have been anyway, so I'm good with it. They'll match up to 3% of our yearly salary with 401K matching (If I put in 3% of my salary, they match it).

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Decided to back to front on this one...

Last edited:

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
I had two work parties.

One we stayed overnight in AC. The other was included in an article "7 of the hottest holiday parties in NYC tech".

:buttrock:

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
Problem with my work's christmas parties is they get offended if you don't drink. They might have a nice hotel suite at the harbor to crash after they piss and vomit themselves to exhaustion. But I'm expected to drive back home after drinking all night, and no food since 4pm, fuck that shit. Fuck them.

I hope my manager wakes up in a ditch covered in dog spunk and the video uploaded to youtube.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I have something that's pretty bad.

My wife's work used to do a Christmas party thing every year. Then they moved it to January, just because it was cheaper. Motivation!