Deal with Vektorlogic Ltd Resolved!

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
Lame excuse after lame excuse.
Maybe not a scammer...but he obviously isn't a good businessman.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
back during the whole bruhaha over shipping the games just in kit boxes and vandalizing them in the process, I specifically requested to get my SS64 in a fresh unmarked box. Jeff wrote that he would tell his shipping boy to do just that.

I'll give you 3 guesses on how that turned out.

So now I have 3 mint hyper kit boxes (also from Ferrier before he became a retard) and one vandalized box with my address markered on it, and stickers from the postage.

I guess in time you'll get your game, but really, it's too much heartbreak to deal with him anymore. Maybe when he gets his shit together.

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
Robert said:
I have the same kind of problem with egameuniverse on Ebay. I still wait for a NGPC that I have ordred one month ago!!!

That's a shame, I won 3 NGPC games from them and got them quickly and with a coupon for future purchases.

daz007

Morden's Lackey
Strike

Just so you are aware there is a postal strike taking place tomorrow indefinately. I know this is round mt area (london ) but do not know if it is nationwide as he lives up north.

Thought i would inform you

Cheers

DC

Robert

20 Year Member
OmegaSaber said:
That's a shame, I won 3 NGPC games from them and got them quickly and with a coupon for future purchases.

Eveybody told me that they were reliable, perhaps it's just a problem with the mail. They told me that they will send me an aother one.

KaedesBlade

Bead Banger
Looks like I wont be getting my games from Jeff F. after all. Since I will not to cancel the chargeback from PayPal, my order with Jeff F is canceled. Jeff F. refused to return my money as he claims PayPal already took the funds away from him. We will see. Hopefully, I will get my money back from PayPal but I reckon, it will take several weeks.

Thank you everybody for your support, I especially like to thank Jason(Buster Broon) for calling Jeff F on my behalf, since I can't call out of the country. My deal with Vektorlogic had been canceled and I will never buy from Vektorlogic again. Hopfully I will get my money back from PayPal.

Take Note for anybody who wants to deal with them in the future. After you send payment, don't except him to reply your emails. If he does, it will be days, and I mean DAYS later. You'll get his famous "I am out of town" excuse. :rolleyes:

Yeah hopefully, I'll get my money back, but he's still a bad seller. Not shipping my stuff because he didn't receive the email confirmation is not a good excuse. I'm sure he had to log into to paypal to withdraw the money. He could have checked to see where the money came from before withdrawing the it. :oh_no: I'll leave this topic up, but will edit title to "bad seller", instead of scammer.

Last edited:

slerch666

updyke,
As I had a scary experience with him (paid $465 for all the games and board and waited longer than I felt was due to receive my stuff), I felt I did better getting it all at once, rather than testing the waters then going for the rest as KAede'sBlade did.

I think Jeff is a good seller, in that he gets your product to you (in a longer than necesary fashion, but it DOES get to you), but poor when it comes to communication after a money transfer. If he could just work on that one aspect he'd be golden, otherwise he's simply "OK."

Stone

n00b
Sad/sorry to hear about all you people having problems with Jeff. My order (Rev2 board + all 4 games) went like this:

Researched HyperNeo, decided to buy.
2 days later: emailed Jeff to ask about ordering (deal on the site is for unit and 3 games, wanted to find out how much extra for all 4, and also the price for just 3 as I hadn't decided yet. Also wanted a postage quote.)
3 days later: had finished getting cash out of the bank, posted cash to him insured and mailed to confirm cash postage. Can't remember but I'm pretty sure he replied to confirm his receipt of my mail. He also says he's got the stuff boxed up and ready to ship on receipt of funds.
Next day: he gets my money and ships.
3 days later: delivery arrives (weekend got in the way, was next working day delivery). All I asked for was there, with an outer box protecting the (minty-fresh) original boxes.

So absoutely zero problems. Mind you, sending cash and living in the UK might have helped a bit...however I think saying 'Jeff will never ever reply to mails one he has your money' is a bit harsh, and definitely unfounded from my experience.

All I can say is that Vektorlogic did everything they said they would at the price they quoted, which is, in the end, all that matters.

Stone

slerch666

updyke,
Stone said:
Sad/sorry to hear about all you people having problems with Jeff. My order (Rev2 board + all 4 games) went like this:

Researched HyperNeo, decided to buy.
2 days later: emailed Jeff to ask about ordering (deal on the site is for unit and 3 games, wanted to find out how much extra for all 4, and also the price for just 3 as I hadn't decided yet. Also wanted a postage quote.)
3 days later: had finished getting cash out of the bank, posted cash to him insured and mailed to confirm cash postage. Can't remember but I'm pretty sure he replied to confirm his receipt of my mail. He also says he's got the stuff boxed up and ready to ship on receipt of funds.
Next day: he gets my money and ships.
3 days later: delivery arrives (weekend got in the way, was next working day delivery). All I asked for was there, with an outer box protecting the (minty-fresh) original boxes.

So absoutely zero problems. Mind you, sending cash and living in the UK might have helped a bit...however I think saying 'Jeff will never ever reply to mails one he has your money' is a bit harsh, and definitely unfounded from my experience.

All I can say is that Vektorlogic did everything they said they would at the price they quoted, which is, in the end, all that matters.

Stone

From the experience KaedesBlade and I had, it's safe to say Jeff's business practices leave a lot to be desired.

KaedesBlade had the same problem I had, once the payment was received by Jeff, it took DAYS to get a reply out of him, even confirming he had your money. With the emails I sent him, most were OK, but I emailed him 3 days in a row (never heard from him the first 2 days) on the 4th day I receive a reply that wasn't what I would have called "friendly." I guess repeatedly asking where my stuff was pissed him off, but not hearing about when MY STUFF was going to arrive (it arrived 2 weeks after I paid, when by rights it should have taken no more than 4-5 days to get to me) pissed me off as well.

Again, I have no doubt when you pay Jeff you'll get your stuff. It may take longer and you may have to deal with the frustration of not being able to contact him. As long as you know what you are in for beforehand, then it's all good.

Greywolf

Angel's Love Slave
Guys, I know your pain. :(

I've dealt with Vektorlogic twice, the first transaction went smooth as butter, while with the second one it literally took AGES for my merchandise to arrive. :oh_no:

KaedesBlade

Bead Banger
Greywolf said:
Guys, I know your pain. :(

I've dealt with Vektorlogic twice, the first transaction went smooth as butter, while with the second one it literally took AGES for my merchandise to arrive. :oh_no:

My first transaction with him was ok. On a scale from 1(worst) to 10(best). I give him a 5. Thats for lack of communication.

For my 2nd Transaction I give him a 1. No communication, refuse to ship my order, saying that there was no email confirmation. Bullshit, then check your paypal account. :oh_no: :rolleyes:

By the way, I still haven't received a refund yet.:crying:

Last edited:

SeaWolf69

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Hmmm?

How about we find a member that lives in the area & have him pick up the Hyper 64 merchandise for us? Its either that or we find somewhere else to get them :( . I still need SS64, Buriki 1 & FF WA. Any thoughts? :help:

KaedesBlade

Bead Banger
Since PayPal is taking their sweet ass time returning my money, I'm going to give Jeff F another try. PayPal already took the money from Jeff, but the email from PayPal says investigation will continue for another 7 to 10 days. :(

Anyways, Jeff seems interested in fixing this deal, so I'll give him a chance. Our deal is that he send my games on Monday by EMS. Once I received them, I will cancel the chargeback by PayPal. He emailed me the tracking number already. Hopefully after he ships it, the tracking number will be functional by Tuesday.

I'll fill everybody in about the turnout once I receive my games.

Last edited:

slerch666

updyke,
KaedesBlade said:
Since PayPal is taking their sweet ass time returning my money, I'm going to give Jeff F another try. PayPal already took the money from Jeff, but the email from PayPal says investigation will continue for another 7 to 10 days. :(

Anyways, Jeff seems interested in fixing this deal, so I'll give him a chance. Our deal is that he send me games on Monday by EMS. Once I received them, I will cancel the chargeback by PayPal. He emailed me the tracking number already. Hopefully after he ships it, the tracking number will be functional by Tuesday.

I'll fill everybody in about the turnout once I receive my games.

I guess Jeff wants to repair his reputation with the board members... again. My guess is that it IS profitable to sell to "private collectors," even though he stepped out of selling like that for a bit when his rep took a hit (due to the issues "collectors" had with his packing and removing move sheets and such).

If he tells you it's shipped, he gives you a tracking number, then I have no doubt you'll receive your goods.

Getting that tracking number and getting him to reply to emails after you've paid are the tough parts.

KaedesBlade

Bead Banger
Alright, the tracking number I got from Jeff F is active. Hopefully, I will recieve my games this week.

Snooptalian

Hairdresser, ,
The saga still continues. I haven't looked at this thread in awhile now, because I thought it had been all cleared up. Well, once again, I hope it all works out for you, and the games get delivered shortly.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I see this crap is still unresolved. Amazing how people can do this shit and sleep at night. Its called having no morals.

KaedesBlade

Bead Banger
I received my stuff today, finally. Looks like the shipping box was kicked around during transit. There are 2 to 3 dents on the box.

Package Pic

Anyways the condition of the games are ok. There are some dents around the corner on each kit. But hey and long as I got a stuff, I'm happy.

Buriki One Box
Fatal Fury Box
SS64 box

My deal with Vektorlogic is officially complete. By the way, if anybodys wondering this deal took almost 1 month until it was resolved.

Jeff apologized numerous times for the confusion, I understand. He offered me a 10% discount on my next order, if I choose to buy from him again. That was nice. He also promised to improve his email communication for the better. This will definitely help his business. ;)

Last edited:

Greywolf

Angel's Love Slave
Happy to hear you finally received your goods, dude! :cool:

Only thing that amazes me is how Vektorlogic manages to stay in business - while other companies may be scammers (like BuyWrong) they are just the most disorganized lot I've ever had the "pleasure" to deal with. :oh_no: