Dead or Alive 5 Did anyone get it?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
DOA5 is fun with the boobs and all that jazz, myt only problem is the sweat and dirt on the skin effects looks more like a rash or gangrene, oh well, aside from that the game plays great.

Anyone playing this? I got it for PS3, I'll eventually get the X360 as well.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Thanks but I wish you made it in this section given that we can play together and all that jazz. The other thread will fade in a couple days after we get all them random useless threads everyone is so eager of taken part of.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Thanks but I wish you made it in this section given that we can play together and all that jazz. The other thread will fade in a couple days after we get all them random useless threads everyone is so eager of taken part of.

Fair enough. I got the chance to play a few rounds online last night. Played with this scrubby cheesy Jan Lee but pulled a mirror match and was able to beat him pretty easily. I'll be online tonight with a few buds if anyone wants to get in a few matches.

PSN ID: JedahDoma

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
It looks to me like it's a completely new engine, it feels like a new game from the ground up. Of course the original premise is still the same but the 3D models look and move very different. If you like DOA then this is a no brainer, otherwise just skip it 'cause it's basically more of the same old cheddar.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Yep still loving this game. Though have yet to get a chance to play with anyone from NG.com. C'mon folks let's do this!