DaisukeJigen/NotJigen...In Memory Of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedah

New Challenger, ,
I never really knew Jigen all that well, but I'm really sad he's gone. I'm usually a lurker here (sorry) but he waz a great guy from everything I saw. crying

<small>[ June 17, 2003, 07:33 AM: Message edited by: Jedah ]</small>

I am late maybe, but I still want to express my sorrow in this unfortunate and very sad happening.

Sorry, I hope I´ve found the right words for this.

I remember Daisuke as a frequent, but very calmed, behaving member of this forum. And with quite some knowledge.

It is too bad he died at such a young age. His life would be just at the beginning if there had not been this disease.

Life is really not fair. This is another proof for it.

My condolences to his family for losing a precious member of theirs.

And also my condolences and sorrow to this forum for losing a precious member of ours.

I hope I could express it the way I feel.
It would be easier in German.

<small>[ June 17, 2003, 08:32 AM: Message edited by: the_move ]</small>

Xero

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I'm sorry that I didn't get to know Jigen (Clint) better, but my thoughts go out to all of your loved ones.

Clint, you will truly be missed here.

T

Takuma79

I haven't known jigan that long, but I did know that he was a fun guy to talk with in chat, He will be missed.

R.I.P. Jigan may where ever you are be a better place

<small>[ June 17, 2003, 08:56 AM: Message edited by: Takuma79 ]</small>

yoalpster

n00b
Hey guys, This is Shawn Frevele, aka yoalpster, one of Clint's best friends. I want you to know that everyone here cannot believe the love you're giving this man, although he deserves e very bit of it.

I'm messaging you this first time here to let you know that every message from mine to the first has been printed and will be taken to his funeral ceremony today. I'm a pall bearer and they've asked me to read something, although I don't know if I'll be able to. The few words I'll be saying will be posts from here. I'm presenting them to his Father Rob, as the "online guestbook" for those who signed in to remember him.

My friend Jeff also had a great idea, so we made a wreath out of old game controllers - from Atari to Gamecube. There will be pics of it as well on the site, along with video from here at my house from parties, and pics from his family as well.

It's hard not to cry every time I see these posts, but I'll try my hardest to keep it together when presenting them at the services today.

So, drink a coke, play a game, and say a silent one for the big little man. I'll be around online for the next 2 days putting more of a tribute together.

Take care, and hang in there...
Shawn - AKA yoalpster.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Damn, he told me about you Steve, how he hangs at your house and stuff, and how you have many games systems.

You have one of his cabs too don't you.

EMAGDNIM

Vice's Love Slave
I'm REALLY late for this but still...it's always sad when one you interact with passes on frown

ttooddddyy

PNG FTW,
I am so sad to hear this :(, I didnt corresponded much with Clint but the few contacts were always very positive.
A freindly knowledgeable guy that will be dearly missed around here.

Briggs

I'm getting too old for this shit...,
Thanks for posting Shawn.

Jigen was as good as they come. I have nothing but fond memories of him and will miss him greatly.

He mentioned you quite a few times, talking about fixing up some games you two got at the auctions I think.

Nice to finally say "hi".

My Best,

Briggs

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
yoalpster:

So, drink a coke, play a game, and say a silent one for the big little man. I'll be around online for the next 2 days putting more of a tribute together.

Take care, and hang in there...
Shawn - AKA yoalpster.
Drink a coke? After Jigens's last discourse on the horrors of Coke drinking, I doubt I could.

Although he might have found it ironic...who knows.

But maybe I should try to find some Taco's from the gas station...

Damn..now I'm getting all misty again...Clint we miss you.

Thanks for the good times.

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
You know its amazing how much you'd miss a person you've never really met. I'm back at work today and this is where I'd normally converse with Jigen almost every day.

Its hard to believe he's not there to talk to anymore, its incredibly sad. I mean you'd never think you'd care for someone that much, having never really "met" them.

Just one thing you should say, at least from our perspective: He never came off as someone who played off his illness as a crutch or an excuse, I had conversed with him for quite some time before I even knew he was sick, and even afterwards he never talked about it much. That is the sign of a really strong person who doesn't let things like that get in the way of life.

I really miss him, its really hitting me now that I can't talk to him when I normally would.

I can only imagine how nice a person he must have been if his online self was indication of his personality (and I believe it was). Please give our condolences to his family.

I am sure many members are keeping him in their prayers right now, I know he's in mine.

Not really sure what else to say, other than I miss him.

Briggs

I'm getting too old for this shit...,
kernow:
damn righr he's missed, #snk misses him too.
Maybe we could pick a time and meet up in #snk to swap a few Jigen stories.

I never even knew Jigen being new to this forum. But I see he was greatly loved here and from what I hear he was a great guy.

My condolences to his family and friends. I wish I could have met him.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
He was #6 in the top posters with almost 8000 posts here.

I remember the time I passed him. I took note of it because he was an active member and it wasn't easy passing him even when I was edging close to his post count. Not easy like passing Liquid Snake.

From the Tactics Ogre LUCT and Final Fantasy Tactics strategy guides to the Chrysalis NES cart, I'll treasure the stuff I bought from you, Jigen. :)

BAOBOY

New Challenger
Very very sorry to here that crying
My condolences go out to you and all of your family.

John

playboycougar

Reese. ,
Oh my dear God in heaven. This is terrible. My heart truly goes out to all of his family and friends.

This is really tough for a lot of us. I remember calling Clint when he was in the hospital.

crying

Highlander67

Sultan of Slugs
I just got here and read the news. Man I can't believe 2 member in only a few short months.

Clint, you were a great guy and you'll be missed man. I hope his family is okay. crying

Nathan

Stakes, ,
This is sad news indeed. crying I never talked with Clint but enjoyed reading many of his posts. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
i suck with deaths.

i barely knew him, and talked to him only a little, but still, it sffects me, i dunno why, i lost sleep and thought about it all day.

now i sound like an asshole putting myself before everything.

best wishes to the family.

rip

cuccoo

Tarma's Gun Polisher
I've read some of his posts, though I admit I dont really know him. But I'm sure he's a good guy judging from the reactions here. May he rest in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.