Daily Check: What shooters are you guys playing ATM?

SuperDeadite

Zero's Tailor
Falsion. I'm very impressed with it. Worth tracking down the Fami3D Goggles just to play this one. :)

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Falsion. I'm very impressed with it. Worth tracking down the Fami3D Goggles just to play this one. :)
It is really cool, but you'll probably get bored with it pretty fast I'm afraid. I have it and the glasses too.

OldSchoolGamer

Living teh 'Murican dream
I am playing Death Smiles at the moment. This game is just fantastic. After awhile of playing it and getting to know the game, I finally did what I never did before...I 1CC'd this game. Never 1CC'd a game before so, im pretty ecstatic.

Now, i'll need to try and put some time into Ibara, Gunbird 2, Donpachi, or thunder dragon PCB's.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
I am playing Death Smiles at the moment. This game is just fantastic. After awhile of playing it and getting to know the game, I finally did what I never did before...I 1CC'd this game. Never 1CC'd a game before so, im pretty ecstatic.
Normal difficulty? And what level did you select for the stages? On the XBox, you can download the replays of the top players on the leaderboards... Scary.

OldSchoolGamer

Normal difficulty? And what level did you select for the stages? On the XBox, you can download the replays of the top players on the leaderboards... Scary.

I did the levels in this order:

C1-Level 3
C2-Level 3
A1-Level 3
A2-Level 3
B1-Level 2
B2-Level 2
Final Stage

Thats just the order I like playing. I played levels B1 and B2 as level 2 because I hate getting the higher difficulty when every enemy that dies produces little yellow stars that you have to avoid as well. I dont do so hot when I get to that scenerio.

I have heard some scores some of the guys on the shmups boards have got on the 360 version. over a billion....insane.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
OldSchoolGamer said:
I have heard some scores some of the guys on the shmups boards have got on the 360 version. over a billion....insane.

Thats on mega black label.

OldSchoolGamer

That would explain it. I posted my score on shmups...the high score list for DS on there needs to be updated...

But here is my high score...

100_0918.jpg

I think for the original PCB thats pretty respectable:buttrock:

thchardcore

Another Striker
15 Year Member
I took out a loan to buy Super Mega Festival Blow Shit Up Black Lable EX extra plus death and now I am working to pay the interest so I don't have time to play it on my vogatek.

Seriously: Battle Garegga and Tatsujin Oh! I won't move on on until I beat either, so I guess I will never buy another shooter.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
The usual Super Stardust HD.
Donpachi

Should be getting a JP PSN card by next week to d/l all the JP PsOne shooters.
Mainly Einhander, Raiden, Shenryu, Sonic Wings Special.

thamasha69

n00b
Did another padhacking project today - Playstation to jamma into Sigma Raijin, so revisited Espgaluda and Mushihimesama tonight.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Galuda 2for a brief moment yesterday....I'm out of practice apparently