Daily Check: What shooters are you guys playing ATM?

TK86079

Mr. Big's Thug
Today I got Gaiares for Mega Drive. Realy nice Game cool Music, I never played it before.

Bishamon

Azu Bla, ,
Not entirely new, but I've been playing Sky Force Anniversary lately, and really enjoying it.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Today I got Gaiares for Mega Drive. Realy nice Game cool Music, I never played it before.

Congrats! It's a nice STG, but very long and quite difficult. The unique system of acquiring new weapons is fun, yet also tiresome. The music is catchy, but with very short loops. All in all, good indeed, but not great. Better than Sol Deace or Whip Rush, but not as good as Zero Wing in my opinion.

rvls

Crazed MVS Addict
Been playing a lot (well, a lot for me and my lack of time lately) of Muchi Muchi Pork recently. It can be brutal but there's something so satisfying about sucking in a screen full of 10k medals.

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
Omega Fighter - never even heard of this before I discovered it via "Arcade Archives" on the PS4. It's so high quality, so much fun! Pretty fast paced for an older STG, so it sits in the middle of the old school and manic shooter moods... its perfect. The idea of taking down sections of a giant aircraft is very novel as well.

Dragon Blaze on the PS2
One of the few shooters that is not Cave that I really enjoy

Bravo to you too. Ever since that hoarder Radical Reggie on YouTube shown off his copy on camera like he wants to do 360 windmills of his dick the Japanese-Italian scalpers started to demand cocaine money for the Japanese version with Sol Divide

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Bravo to you too. Ever since that hoarder Radical Reggie on YouTube shown off his copy on camera like he wants to do 360 windmills of his dick the Japanese-Italian scalpers started to demand cocaine money for the Japanese version with Sol Divide

Spam posting isn't gonna get you market access faster. I suggest you learn to multi-quote in one post.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Yeah to become maggot food in a couple of decades.

Beats this:
PdOVIUg.png

Knowing him, that's a bootleg fleshlight too as real ones are for RICH BOYS!

Knowing you you'd settle for a bootleg woman at a sports bar. The type that would go into a gender neutral restroom because you're so stupid you can't tell the difference between cock from pussy.

tangemo

New Challenger
Alrighty. I just got the Psikyo Shooting Collections for Switch. Ended up getting the collector's editions and they come with a 3 ring binder where the transparent sheets are filled with the arcade materials/inserts. Pretty cool, makes me think about doing that with MVS and other arcade materials.

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Returned to R Type on GB and got the clear.

567b74cdce76fc3681cf4db8df1545c3.jpg

Probably try Solar Striker next.

tangemo

New Challenger
Nice. I was playing through Ironclad on the Wii Virtual Console, considering the ways to play it on AES/MVS.

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Nice. I was playing through Ironclad on the Wii Virtual Console, considering the ways to play it on AES/MVS.

NeoSD is the easiest way without having to sac a cart.

Solar Striker is done now. Surprisingly high bullet count in the later levels and a decent shmups for the old GB. Also one of the only Nintendo developed shmups that I can think of.

0dfcbf0b2632cb29671495442a7c35f7.jpg