Daily Check: What shooters are you guys playing ATM?

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Random credit of DDP with A-L, got to 2-4 boss.

Chempop

Mushihimesama 1.5 Original, no-miss/1LC :vik:

28729962314_9e3ca9e622_c.jpg

geise

Mickey's Coach
^Fuck! I don't have the patience or the skills for that. I love the game though. Well done man!

csauce

n00b
Played Metal Slug 3 co-op for the first time with my gf last night, we used infinite lives though and still got destroyed lol. That game is insanely hard.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
I tried a credit of Saidaioujou after not having played for 3 years. Same old song: I beat Hachi no problem but got destroyed as soon as the second form showed up. I dunno if I'll ever 1cc that game.

Chempop

What mode, ship type, autobomb on/off?
Not really sure what you main about second form showing up.

[edit] 360 mode? ;)

Last edited:

fake

15 Year Member
Yeah score attack on 360. Hachi blows up and then the purple girl shows up.

Chempop

I actually popped SDOJ back in the 360 today as well. I've cleared Arcade and 1.5 before but there is another very worthwhile mode which surprised me: NOVICE EXPERT. Anyone who struggled with SDOJ owes it to themselves to give it a try, not only is it fun as hell, but some of the bullshit patterns in arcade are improved. Even though bullet patterns are dense, you're able to dodge them easier because EXPERT reduced the size of your hitbox. I think I'll be playing this mode a lot more.

fake

15 Year Member
I haven't 1CC'd anything this year, so I think I'm just going to open up my copy of Deathsmiles 2X. I got it brand new from Play-Asia last winter for $20. I hear it's an easy 1CC. The only other Cave games I've cleared are Deathsmiles (JP and US arcade and 360 modes) and DaiFukkatsu JP arcade mode. What other Cave games (arcade mode or remaster graphics 360 modes) can be cleared by scrubs like me?

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I haven't 1CC'd anything this year, so I think I'm just going to open up my copy of Deathsmiles 2X. I got it brand new from Play-Asia last winter for $20. I hear it's an easy 1CC. The only other Cave games I've cleared are Deathsmiles (JP and US arcade and 360 modes) and DaiFukkatsu JP arcade mode. What other Cave games (arcade mode or remaster graphics 360 modes) can be cleared by scrubs like me?

Mushi Futari BL.

Chempop

Ibara.
Mushi 1.5 aka 'matsuri' Original mode. Keep in mind you need the promo code to unlock 1.5, and it's region locked.

fake

15 Year Member
Mushi Futari BL.

Bah, that's not on the disc. I wonder if you can add a US credit card to JP Xbox Live.

Edit: Or maybe it's 1.5 that I'm thinking of. I'll pop it in and see. (I have a JP 360 slim)

Last edited:

fake

15 Year Member
OK, I 1CC'd Deathsmiles II X in 360 mode on my first credit. Arcade mode seems way more difficult, but I should be able to handle it. I'm going to have to look up if the level selection sequence has any bearing on difficulty / rank.

Shin9999

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Aero Fighters 2 here... The last level is almost like an Endurance match that I can't seem to defeat because I am a noob. I will get it at some point, but man that Baboon is pissing me the fuck off.

Chempop

Don't give up Shin, just getting to the final stage is half the battle, then next half is getting there with enough resources. I haven't cleared AF2 myself yet, only AF3 which I quite liked.