Cyber Lip audio issue on AES intro

NEO-GEO man

Fake account, shill troll for Christophe Ratel. Us
Sounds great mate, ill probably do that soon. Would i be able to do the larger capacity chips found in the later games?? I have seen some chips that could be mounted on some sort of adaptor to make them 42 pin DIP with the available capacity, would i be able to use them??

smkdan

Galford's Armourer
I don't think there's an easy answer for the 64mbit chips. I don't know of any adapters around (like the ones on bootlegs) that let you easily drop it into a programmer and program the entire thing at once. The bootleggers probably did each smaller chip one by one and then soldered it to the adapter. No 64mbit programmable chips with the same package around either.

NEO-GEO man

Roger that yeah, i have a KOF 99 MVS cart here with a damaged C ROM. I thought it would be handy if i can knock that over with all the same programer, and just do something else with the chips.

NEO-GEO man

Finally got around to repairing Cyber Lip, the V21 ROM was no longer with us. Attempts to verify showed about half the pins not connected, so id have to think that chip has had the dick.

A brand new AMD 27C040 has taken it's place.

NEO-GEO man

Yes... Its abit more cryptic way of saying the same thing really!

NEO-GEO man

Cyber Lip works perfect now ;)

Thanks to all the offered input in the past!