Crossed Swords 2 AES/MVS and Rom Thread.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
seller is tsmallz of ricart nissan

No wonder why the ebayID looked familiar and now I see the location as well. Yup, that's him. Interesting that he even bought a copy. Maybe planned a future flip.

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
No wonder why the ebayID looked familiar and now I see the location as well. Yup, that's him. Interesting that he even bought a copy. Maybe planned a future flip.

to the tune of 2grand

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
What's this Ricart Nissan talk?

There is a Ricart Nissan in Columbus, Ohio.

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
I know a few of you have been waiting for the ROM and it will be available in due course. If you want to be around at the time of release to get it quickly, 1st May 20:00 British Time, neo-geo.com forum flash chat room.

Raz

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
I know a few of you have been waiting for the ROM and it will be available in due course. If you want to be around at the time of release to get it quickly, 1st May 20:00 British Time, neo-geo.com forum flash chat room.

Raz

Rot will run out of funny names for all the new users joining the chat lol.

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Nice, thought I'd never get to play this since I missed out on the release of the kit. Glad I can play it at least in some form come May 1st! Thanks Raz.

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
So after 2nd of May Ebay will be flooded with UURARE copies of it.

maldoror68

n00b
i appreciate this gesture.
it's a good news to close the actual speculation on ebay for the "official releases" of CS2 in cart.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,

Raz

Damn, that's like 1:00PM of a work day for me :( will have to wait, but thanks for the release Raz.

Last edited:

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,

Raz

I've been pretty vocal about this in the past and TBH, I was mostly an ass about it so I'm sorry about any grief I caused.

Thank you for the hard work on this, and for your willingness to keep a promise made. :)

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member

Raz

Much appreciated Raz. That's kind of cool having an actual release date. Today's generation has it so much easier then we did. (running around town checking all the game stores to see if anything was out yet, those were the days)!

Btw, you do realize that the rom set has been available for several months now right? (if you knew where to look of course) I guess it's a good sign that it's not common knowledge though. Doesn't really matter anyhow.

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
I've been pretty vocal about this in the past and TBH, I was mostly an ass about it so I'm sorry about any grief I caused.

Thank you for the hard work on this, and for your willingness to keep a promise made. :)

Water under the bridge, think no more about it.

Ukyo

20 Year Member
hey Raz, what is the high score saving situation with this cart?

I'm still rolling with Uni 3.0; so I don't have the "!" memory card high scores setup to work...but it doesn't appear that CS2 saves high scores in the traditional way to the mvs board. Is that correct? (after shutdown the are gone.)

Thanks.

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
You need the latest unibios 3.3 for highscore saving in this game to memory card. It will still save them to backupRAM however so if its being lost on a MVS you may need to check the battery.

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Can we change the thread title? I always see it pop up on the side for the most recent post for the section. I see "PRE-ORDER" and get all excited. Then I realize that I cannot pre-order :crying:.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Thanks, Raz! Did you put any further consideration into a bug fix patch for the CD version?

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
Not at the moment as I am working on other things.