Craft beer subscription services.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Rogue is pretty good. You want them to send you some Magic Hat or Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy though.

When I lived in dayton Ohio me and my buddy would go to a place called bellmont something every weekend and pick new beers. They had thousands of beers and every week was different for like 2 years until he moved from that area.

I thought it was cool cause some of the beer had sediment on the bottom, and came in bottles with weird tops you couldn't close back. Weird shit that had monks on the front, probably stuff you're use to in the UK.

A decade ago I would have said you had a much better selection in the UK, and you probably still do. But American beer has came a long way in the last 10 or so years. There's interesting non-budweiser stuff coming out all the time.

Tell them to send you same Natty Ice as well. You haven't lived until you suffered a morning of Natty-Splatties.

Anyone know if they still make Little Kings Cream Ale? That was my stuff, but sadly I think it was pulled from OH.

Last edited:

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
On topic though, I hate subscriptions. I'm pretty sure I'd get a bunch of shit I hate, and if there was something I liked I'd never be able to find it again, lol.

I get this. I'm pretty new to these kind of beers though, being a lager drinker all my life, so this'll be a good way to find out what I do and don't like. As for not being able to find a beer again, I'm sure I could always find anything I really like on the internet.

Anyway, the novelty might wear off after a few months, but I will keep it going for as long as I enjoy it.